HR

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

These suppositories have been very helpful to avoid those odor during and after my period. The tea tree scent is a bit strong in my opinion but is manageable. The size is good and you feel the change after each application. Note that it melts immediately after application, so make sure to put it a few minutes in the refrigerator before using it. Also, I recommend you to use at nights, and use a panty liner to avoid mess your underwear and pijama. This product does its job, believe me I have feel and see the difference!!

I use this product for over an year and I absolutely love it! Truly recommend it! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ The quality is amazing and smells good! The size is more than perfect and easy access package.

46e90581-81f4-44b7-92a2-90f2add77eef
b052cabf-caf1-47ba-ba2d-5172183128c7
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I had a problem with yeast infection down there for 4 months and kept going back to see OBGYN. After being prescribed series of medicine twice, I've decided to go natural, using this Tea Tree Therapy with a natural feminine soap. My symptom has subsided and I have no problem after one box. Note: I only used a half size at night. Kept in a cool area, after cutting half. If it's too hard, it's difficult to cut nicely. Put it in, leave both legs rest against the wall, being L shape for a while on the bed before falling asleep with a thick liner on. I used another liner next morning in case it might come out slowly. Some reviewers say they use a tampon to push it in, but I'm afraid the tampon might just absorb the oil and might not be so effective.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I like it . It helps to remove the odour. And also relieves itch at times. It doesn’t burn or any discomfort like what some has mentioned. It leaves a cooling effect if you have used tea tree oil on your skin before, you will know what I mean. I haven’t got any smell after using it. Important is really to store it in the fridge and only take it out when you need to use it. Just insert like a tampon, insert as deep as you can. No huge mess so far. I always use only at night before bed .

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

All natural ingredients, a bit too big size but still manageable. Strong green tea scent- which I like :) Only thing- the oil in the package is liquid in room temperature, so there is a need to refrigerate before usage, in order for it not to break down. Otherwise, 5 stars, great for disinfections and irritations.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I always order more packages of suppositories because I want always have in my house in case I need it. Suppositories are made from natural ingredients and it is very important for me. Nice package and very easy for use, lot of benefit to use natural product. . Scent is natural. Price is little high, but product is natural. I highly recomended product.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

It has a typical tee tree oil scent. It is a good solution for some prophylactical routine. Has a comfortable size and the package is really small could be carried in vacation. Gives a feeling of clean but do not rely on it in case of some specific diseases. Take it more for personal care and hygiene.

VickiD
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Used only half of one suppository at a time. It is difficult to wash off undies, even with a liner, it can get around. It smells nice but it’s quite strong so I could feel the aroma in my nose and mouth too! I didn’t like that though I usually like tea tree scented items.