HR

Posted on Aug 18, 2022
Excellent! Good taste and make more than 1 cup

I just opened this up and tried and I was loving it! the package was easy to carry out and the tea tastes great! the quality is good and one tea bag can make u at least 2 cups because it is so strong. I like the benefits and that it is caffeine free

3763e2c7-3041-4886-a258-f4b42e201138
4b4f4ada-0db1-4a9e-ab44-ac1cddb6daec
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Tazo is a great tea company . I trust the high quality freshness of these tea bags . I usually take a few bags and brew them cold in a glass pitcher for hours with spring water . This makes for a great after workout refreshment . I sometimes combine a bag with green tea too . This product does not contain caffeine so I enjoy it most afternoons .

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Love this tea. Awesome blend. The taste is right on point. Great quality product. Flavorful with a bit of sourness. Smell great too. It caffeine free. The price, size and servings are great. Fast delivery. Very satisfied with my purchase. Will buy again. Worth checking out. Great brand in general.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I love it, especially the tartness and the floral essence gives a boost, but I love to brew my tea for 10mins just to enjoy the flavor more.

69aa9bef-c2fc-4784-b20b-0af3c7979f6b
Posted on Oct 4, 2021

Like all Tazo tea bag teas I have tried, this one is relatively strong. That amplifies both the tartness, and the floral and fruit aspects of the tea. I'd recommend adding 12 ounces of boiling water per tea bag, and/or adding some sweetener to balance the strong tartness. Overall, this is a very good, strong tisane and I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a tea with both floral and fruit aspects. Reommended!

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

This tea is the same tea used by Starbucks give or take a few ingredients. You can drink it hot or cold but it tastes best slightly sweet. Really tasty and saves you money instead of going to Starbucks for the same drink!

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Still really good, been buhing from this brand for so long and as usual theri ingredients were well thought of and really good. The quality is topnoch too.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I enjoyed this flavour as a hot & cold tea. It is quite strong,1 bag does 1 big cup or 2 regular cups. Delicious flavour!