Page 1 - Reviews - Sunny Isle, Extra Dark Jamaican Black Castor Oil, 8 fl oz - iHerb
HR

Sophia
Posted on Jul 1, 2021

This review does not contain any medical advice: I only wish to share my views and experience with this product. I bought several products from the Sunny Isle brand, which I have recently discovered on the iHerb website and so far I am satisfied with each single one of them. The Extra Dark Jamaican Black Castor Oil has a thick consistency (thicker than the standard castor oil) and is highly nourishing: I massage it regularly on my scalp, eyebrows and eyelashes to boost strength and growth. I am looking forward to the long term benefits from constant use. In the meantime, I give this products 5 stars because it is 100% pure and great value for money. Please leave a thumbs up 👍 for me if my review is helpful. Thanks very much!

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I bought it just about a month ago for my hair growth. Since I found my hair falls seriously every day when I wash my hair, I googled and found that castor oil helps! Then I found that this black Caster oil is even the best. After I continuously put on my scalp before sleeping every day, my hair obviously fell less and some tiny baby hairs grow ! I will continue using it every day ( just that you may want to use it overnight but have to wash it the next morning since it would be very greasy but I wouldn't mind at all) Hope this helps you who are looking for a remedy for your hair :)

Posted on Jul 31, 2021

I have 4c hair type I hope it works. to mask the ashy smell i mix it with argan oil, some essential oils as well. I will update after 3 months of use. if you'd like to see my 3 months update go ahead and like this so I know.

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

I’ve been using it along with 100% pure avocado oil and I have experienced lesser hair loss. I also apply it on my eyebrows and lashes but I’ve seen any results yet.

96b41395-57b3-4f09-be48-c47b79f785bb
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I like to use this daily as an around the eye moisturizer. It's gentle, absorbs easily, and smooths the eye area without any puffiness. Black castor oil also conditions and promotes eyelash and eyebrow growth over time with daily use. I also use black castor oil as a hair conditioner every 6 to 8 weeks, depending on how my hair feels. It's very sticky, so be sure to mix it with a carrier oil like Argan oil or Shea Nut oil (both are excellent oils for hair health). I have jaw length hair, so 1 tablespoon of black castor oil and 1 tablespoon of Argan oil works for me. I gently massage the oil into my scalp, comb it through my hair, wrap my hair in a shower cap and leave on for a couple of hours. I wash the oil out afterwards, and my hair feels so soft and bouncy with a healthy shine!

Posted on May 30, 2022

Great for my damp hair I rub 3-4 drops into hair ends to scalp wash or leave on with cloth cap. I fell asleep with oil + cap on but no negative affect.However is a very rich oil not do this every time, wash out of hair, may be to rich of oil for my skin. Hair is becoming more healthy.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

choose this type of vitamins for the first time I hope it will be Veryyyyyyyyyyyyy good for my daughter Today is my first day for use ing it The smell is bad for me and my daughter and also the taste not the best one The packaging is very nice and safe I hope i got the whole benefit

85faa41c-a753-40f6-b53d-2dc6a9445ee1
Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Love this castor oil! I use it for myself and for my daughter’s hair. Great stuff! Basically odorless and a little goes a long way.

Posted on Aug 9, 2021

One of the best oil ever I know I noticed the change within one week the color will be more deepAnd the hair will be more strong

Posted on Aug 4, 2021

I purchase this oil for my hair because I hear so much about it. I really cannot say to much because I just got it and I use it to oil my scalp.