HR
4.4

4.4
Posted on Jan 28, 2022
Good

Bought this for my mom who has parkinson. Just tried it and she thinks this brand works better than the other that she tried. Can’t tell yet the effectiveness of this but hearing the testimonials of others it seems to be pretty good. Hope to see more result to come

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

I am taking this in combination with Ashwagandha and Tribulus. With a consistent and well-designed training plan, these three are effective at helping to build more muscle quickly. Now, it isn't a ''miracle'' drug and certainly not steroids, but I don't want to put anything unnatural in my body. I take these 4 weeks on and 2 weeks off and have found muscle growth and recovery to be significantly fast with these three supplements. A jar of this isn't cheap but it lasts for months, so if you are looking for a safe and effective way to bring your muscle training to the next level, give these three a try!

I have to say that I felt a very loving vibe just looking at this surprisely large bottle , like someone prayed on it! The packaging is very attractive,and the words on it spoke to me. The powder is thick, you can sense it's organic. I prepared a small amount immediately, with lukewarm clean water... A smoky taste... Quiet amazing! I'm listening to classical music now while feeling alive right now. Not that I was not alive before, but I think this product is really close to the natural happiness of God's Creation. Thank you sun potion! Love from France!

add8e933-ef38-406c-bf4d-5ecc26eaecb4
7093651b-74e7-4cdc-955e-113ee819dac1
855140e0-c195-46e5-89bd-7f837ad06ed4
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Amazing and lovely Make my day , take it early morning with my smoothie and start my day with full focus and big smile to all

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

GREAT TASTE AND PRODUCT DOES WORK QUICKLY AND LAST ALL DAY NO NEGATIVE SIDE EFFECTS FOR MYSELF. I SPLIT DOSES 1 - 800 MG IN AM THEN 1 DOSE AT BEDTIME 300MG HELPS ME RELAX AND SLEEP HAS IMPROVE. GREAT SO FAR JUST 2 WEEKS IN USE.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

was prescribed by my physician since i suffered from chronic fatigue syndrom. macuna pruriens improves dopamine levels which is a good thing when adrenals are tired. very effective !

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

I’ve been ordering the sky sometimes and I see a great change in my mood I’m thankful and I recommend to people who needs to boost up their energy

Posted on May 1, 2022

This macula powder is great. It’s clean and does it’s thing. I feel so comfortable purchasing this supplement from Sun Potion since they only make great quality products. No side effects!

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

This stuff is amazing!!!! I give it to myself and fiancé very morning and so far it’s incredible. It’s hard to explain how it’s working because at first I was skeptical but wow. I feel more clear headed and focused . I still have my coffee too after but hoping to windle down and just have this. The taste reminds me of toasted marshmallow and easy to mix with warm water.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Definitely feel this working. It’s a top quality product, I really feel like I’m putting something really worthwhile into my body.