HR

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I have been drinking this tea for years, I love the licorice taste and after I have a larger meal, I always pour myself a cup of this tea. Its relaxing and a great licorice taste. I used to bring this tea to work and everyone would come around to smell my cup , because the aroma was so good. The girls all wanted to know what kind of tea I was drinking,. Its very aromatic as well as very flavorful, a wonderful tea, any time of day.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I love this brand of tea and I especially love this flavor. It is slightly sweet on its own, but pairs nicely with honey. It’s caffeine free, so I frequently drink in the evening to help myself wind down. If you love black licorice, this is the tea for you. A great quality product, for a great price!

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I love drinking tea only in the winters time. because in the summer it's too hot and I'm too lazy making ice tea. the taste is very strong because it's a black tea. but you definitely need to like licorice to like this one. and you're getting a good amount of tea bags for the price because some manufacturer only gives 16 for the same price.

Posted on May 22, 2022

High quality ingredients and great taste. Use these almost every night. Great herbal blend that tastes a little sweet without any sugar. Size is good for a large cup of tea, and I like the individual package for freshness and so I can bring a few bags to work. Yum.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

This is a lovely drink on a cold winters night because it is caffeine free. I like to add a little cream to make it more like a dessert. The spices are not overpowering and it is naturally sweetened by the licorice root. STASH is a well know tea maker and I trust the brand.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

This is utterly soothing and the spices blended with the licorice brings a wholesome beverage during the day - sweetness of the licorice, woody cinnamon and citrusy orange peels with the other spices amplifying the flavor and making it smell is inviting for a herbal tea, the best part it has a clean after taste !

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I absolutely love this tea. It needs no sweetener and so full of flavour. The packaging is lovely and with each teabag individually wrapped they are great to travel with and of the highest quality. Out of all the Liquorice teas I have tasted, this is by far the best - and the price is great too,

iYamsi
Posted on Nov 26, 2021

I have tried this tea before and bought it again because of its good quality. licorice is not very common flavour in Mexico and when I found this I was very excited, it's really pleasant to drink this and the best part is caffeine free. Would not recommend to add sugar because it already taste sweet.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

The Stash Teas seem like a crap shoot. Some are so good while some are so blah. This is one of the good ones, along with the lemon ones. Herbs are incredibly healing and putting them in tea just makes so much sense, especially when they are so good tasting. And the aroma of this tea is pleasing and relaxing as well. All part of the healing system.