HR

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Packaging clean and neat, first time trying chai tea bag. The blend is good, scent is fantastic ! Add milk to it and it is really good. Goes well with tea time snacks like cookies, or even beef jerky which I also purchased from iHerbs. It’s decaf, so it’s kind of safe to consume while breastfeeding I guess 😉 craving for tea

7fd6e552-0395-4aa4-8aa7-485c3e1a7c5c
8fda3b54-a4fb-4596-b9ed-7491a4193e90
Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Quality is there. Packaging is simple. Blend is as the tea box says, with spice. Caffeine amount and serving shouldn't be a problem because it's decaf (but do note that decaf only means a very very little amount of caffeine). I love the taste with any type of milk. Chai has great benefits.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

These are so delicious and I have already ordered more. Perfect after dinner cuppa. The flavours are strong the way I like them. If you like a less pungent cup you could make it in a teapot and easily get two cups out of one bag. Will definitely carry on buying these tea bags.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

My doctor advised me to try a caffeine free liquid routine and trying to find a caffeine free chai tea was extremely difficult. Iherb Decaf Chai certainly fits the bill, it is tasty, fragrant and calming and certainly affordable. I buy in bulk so we don’t ever run out and I am certainly not feeling deprived!

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I IOVE the aroma of this tea. Cozy scent, relaxing, promotes a feeling of well being. I use two tea bags in 12 oz tumbler, steep it for 5 minutes for a nice strong cup of tea. Sweetened with Truvia it's a perfect breakfast or early afternoon pick me up break. I'll be getting more.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

One of my favourite teas. I mean I love all Stash teas I make it with almond milk and it's like being at Starbucks. Love that it is caffeine-free. The taste is great and if you like chai should be on your shopping list. This is a staple in my house.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

this is the second purchase, and will definitely buy more. i drink it as tea or mix with cooked oatmeal and rice milk and honey and its delicious like a full meal. the flavor is perfect - not too spicy but just perfect. it has only natural ingredients with no artificial additions. love this one.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Taste is great! feels like very good quality and rich taste tea. it`s caffeine free so can drink it in the evening which is super good for me. Stash tea products are so value for money! I really recommend this flavor for the ones who like the rich taste of spices - if you don`t like the strong tase than you should try the "vanila chai" also from stash products. If my comment helped you please do thumbs up!

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

A great decaf chai option to enjoy in the afternoons and evenings without worrying about caffeine keeping you up at night. The cinnamon flavor is very strong - it practically tastes like cinnamon tea at first, so I would not recommend if you're not a big cinnamon fan. Overall this is a nice tea but I prefer other decaf teas from Stash, like their hazelnut chocolate and vanilla teas.