HR

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Great taste and quality. Not too overpowering and pleasantly "oaty". No clumping in the bag and mixes easily with liquids. I use this with spirulina, acai, and fruit to make my own "green smoothies". Great way to get a health boost and way cheaper than most pre-blended powder green smoothie mixes.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

I did not know it is so good for health! This powder has like grass flavor. I mixed 2gr powder in glass of water with spoon- very easy. Good for drinking without any juice. So it is good for my keto diet. I am gonna to order second one. Plus very cheap!

good laugh
Posted on Sep 8, 2021

My family have been taking alfafa, what grass and lesser amount of garley grass (due to cost consideration) for more than 5 years, seems to have no negative effect, as for positive, likely to have improved digestion and immunity.

Posted on Jul 14, 2021

I have a great experience with this product, which tastes like green tea. I'm on a ketogenic diet and having a glass of morning empty stomach wheatgrass drink would benefit me by balancing the pH on my body and improving my digestive system. I mix up 1.5g powder with 150ml warmwater consume it with empty stomach then within 10 mins would release some gas ( meaning to say my colon is moving), within 2 hrs definitely go to toilet. It really helps me a lot since I started a ketogenic diet and had a few weeks of constipation.

85ee05f1-4f78-4959-bca7-9c677b09131b
Posted on Nov 5, 2021

Great quality product! Amazing smell and taste! Love this stuff! I mix it with my soybean milk in the morning. Great!

ae3b7243-5fbd-442c-bd6d-c3fd1d162da0
Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I do not recommend this product. I have used other wheat grass brands before and actually noticed a difference in controlling spring allergies. This product does nothing for me. Then, upon looking at the label more carefully, I was horrified to see that the product is actually farmed in China AND it "may" contain lead. This is unacceptable!

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

it's alright, didn't notice any changes or improvement in my gut or overall health. Taste is to be expected! Would be good to mix it with juice instead of by itself.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I use it for the blend of making my own green drink.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

good quality, fair price, extremely healthy, nice packaging, take it weekly in a shake, good for immunity!