HR

AlShafee
Posted on Mar 22, 2022

This is an amazing addition to every meal. I spice my eggs, meats, vegetables with it and it adds an amazing flavour to foods. I even add it to my rice now! I also add it to my banana bread recipe and it gives it a tingle zest that makes it even tastier.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

Whats not to like .......its organic and a large bag for a very reasonable price, Fresh ginger is so expensive and being dried you always have it on hand .I use it for my herbal concoctions ,use it to make tea,use it in your cooking then take it out at the end,Steep a few slices in boiling water ,its ready to add to recipes ,TO easy

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I purchased this a while ago and the aroma is still present. This is a good way to have ginger in a more shelf stable form. I have used this in cooking and as a tea, and I find it to be perfect for this purchase. I find it slightly less effective than fresh ginger as far as a digestion aid and the flavor is not as nice but I expected as much. All in all a good buy.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

The product arrived in excellent condition, very quickly and tastes great. I am using it as an ingredient for an infusion for ginger beer. The package was fresh. No problems or concerns. I like the strong taste.

39a2000a-5801-459c-bec4-8ee9d3aefe96
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I confess I prefer the taste of fresh ginger for my tea, but I don't always have the time to prepare it. The flavor of the dried herb is different. It's still good, but it's different. The quality of this brand is good. Nice, evenly sized and dried pieces good for making tea. Good value.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Starwest botanicals is a reliable brand and quality herbs. I like using the mince ginger pieces in teas and elderberry syrup as powder spices can sometimes leave residue.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

I like Starwest Botanicals products for the quality, price, and packaging. I use ginger root to create my homemade hair care products such as tea rinses. Great quality.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I used to always buy fresh ginger, but it has become hard to find in my town. I bought this product and have no regrets, the effect is exactly the same.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I drink this tea every day. It’s lovely and gingery and not weak like some others I’ve tried. Very good product and low price. I’ve been buying it for a couple of years now.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

Love ginger. Its strong flavour so you only need to add a little for a loose tea. It goes a long way. Great anti inflammatory tea. Ive recently had an operation and trying to support my immune system and build myself back up. Ginger is a main proponent of my diet. Its also great to take after an operation due to the nausea that one feels dye to the anesthetic.