HR

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

Great..quality keep re order because I use this spice for my food everyday eat with every meal. Recomend and Organic test great freshest..ingredient is pure love products from India. I love this product because a lot of food I make requires to add Cayenne in my tea..food cooking..Carry..I add them everything I eat even with my boil eggs so delicious

eb393025-bc34-43df-8f84-556a2d4cbdad
2386c93d-eaae-43f1-a61e-2ffd35299e9a
90477225-40dc-46c1-90e4-566b60ae3a2e

I believe this product is the life saver, it has great health benefits and endless uses ,for blood circulation and I could feel it within 15 minutes if I take it in capsule form, but when adds it to tea the result is super fast, also I use it for mouth rinse to enhance the gum health and eliminate the bad bacteria by enhancing the blood circulation there. One year ago I had a swollen vein in my leg and I started to take one capsule with each meal, after 8 months it came back to its normal situation and I was so happy that I didn't need any medicine. I think it should be main part of our diet for all ages.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Restocked for the third time! Been using this brand for years, the quantity is really good, the quality is very well known, the packaging is amazing, the quantity is enough for almost 5 months. Smells amazing 🥺

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Best quality cayenne powder! The color is a vibrant red tastes amazing will definitely repurchase again! Thank you iHerb for providing these top quality products and fast shipping.

Posted on Jul 9, 2021

Dr. Christopher preached how cayenne was so important and how he never lost any of his patients if he could get a cup of cayenne tea down them. So from my first stroke when I ran for the cayenne tea, I am still alive. I have had 9 strokes and all were saved with cayenne tea. I buy the 35hk strength and highly recommend Starwest Botanicals. Just add 1 teaspoon of the powder to a cup of hot water immediately and then take 1 tsp of black seed oil. Keep drinking the tea if you have symptoms. It is best to keep following the protocol for the first week. It works every time and perfect for open cuts too. Just pour some cayenne on the wound and it will close in seconds.

Posted on May 6, 2021

This cayenne pepper is very tasting, I have too many years using it. I had gastritis for a long time and when I began use cayenne pepper ... no more problems with my stomache... I use it cooking and for flavor... I recommended

d240a62a-c47c-4747-adef-d700881128c4
Posted on May 11, 2021

This is where to get lots of cayenne pepper. The store is more expensive plus they usually have large amounts of fillers (aka 'anticaking agents') in them....to the point where I can taste the difference. If you get the most expensive glass container of cayenne pepper at the store, it has less fillers. But wow, the $$$. It's best to buy it here.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Nice color, quality spice. Tastes good just don't over-do it or you'll get lava in the loo govnah!

Posted on May 20, 2022

Great quality & price. Love everything iherb has to offer. One of my favorite place to shop. Very satisfied