HR

Posted on Feb 15, 2022
Good for adding to my chai tea

I ordered this large bag to keep on hand to add to my chai tea blend. It adds a licorice type flavor to anything. You get a lot of product (one pound) for a reasonable price, and these are the seeds out of the star-shaped pod, so I don't have to remove them from the pod. They seem fresh. I trust this brand. Very happy with this product.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

I love these anise seeds. I make a tea with them. I first grind 2 tsp of anise seeds then add 3 cups of water with a cinnamon stick and simmer. Then I juice a lemon, add fresh ginger and some honey. Such a great drink for the throat & chest & detox. Especially with these nasty viruses in the world now.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Finally I have I didn’t find it in all New Zealand only they have the star anise very strong smelling and strong big amount please like 👍

d3f2e68b-d4ad-4645-bf22-e19eb724880a
bc917d53-3213-49d4-9ec3-81ca579862cf
f2b86cf9-dbe9-4091-b579-02b2cb67e80d
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I have had a difficult time finding Organic whole Anise and am pleased to have it. It's lovely and will be wonderful in cookies and for tea.

Posted on May 30, 2022

fresh and aromatic. So glad I found these as whole Anise seed was challenging to find, let alone organic. I use them in tea and for making anise extract. There's a lot in a bag, so I keep a few months worth out and vacuum seal the rest.

Posted on May 29, 2022

These are certified organic and grown in Egypt. Come in a foil resealable package which is great. The quality is good and they worked well in my recipe.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Excellent taste and aroma. Best if brewed for 6-12 cups. 1 lightly heaped teaspoon for 2 cups. Nice stomach relaxer. Add a little maple syrup for sweetness.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Good quality Anise Seed at a great price! I generally buy spices in bulk, but a pound of anise seed is going to last a very long time! I use the whole seeds, ground some up, and had plenty to share with friends.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

I thought I’d have to take seeds off of pods, but they came ready to us. I use the seeds as ingredients to make tea tea. Quality Mylar packaging, good taste for my tea.