HR

Posted on Apr 28, 2022
Nappy Rash Saviour!

I love using this product for my daughter when she has a nappy rash. It has no scent and is 100% natural. The quality and size of the package is perfect and you will get lots of use out of it. There are many benefits of using this product and can be used for all ages

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

This was a fantastic buy! Great value for money and quality powder. So glad I got it. Very little smell, what you can smell is an earthy scent (to be expected). Love the resealable bag too, makes storage so much easier.

Posted on May 15, 2022

I use this in the masks blends I use for my clients. I have been using Fullers Earth in my formulas for years. This is excellent quality.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I use this with yogurt and sandlwood powder to make a pack for my face. It is still early to say something.. I heard many good things about this and bought it.

Posted on May 29, 2022

Yes, a most affordable clay and not as drying as some of the more well known types like kaolin or bentonite…

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Great for face and hair masks. I really like and use it also for the chemical-free toothpastes I make.

Posted on Jul 29, 2021

Does its job! I use this to mix with my homemade face packs. And also sprinkle a bit in my cat’s litter box. Very great product!

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

The downside is it contains lead, otherwise it’s easy to use and has a lot of product

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Good clay mask for oily face skin.