HR

Posted on Feb 17, 2022
No other cranberries compare!

These are a cranberry-lover's dream! The plumpest cranberries I've ever tasted, with the perfect tart-sweet flavor. I don't order them on a regular basis, because I easily put away half a jar in a sitting. They'd be a great addition to an autumn trail mix or Chex mix, salad, or baked goods.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Hello everyone! I liked the product very much, it is of high quality, meets all the criteria in the description and on the packaging! I recommend it! I will buy more!

Posted on May 1, 2022

These really surprised me, because they have low sugar content compared to most semi dried fruit Wish it was almost zero, but I can buy frozen. if I want that. Very tasty.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Tasty cranberries. My kids like to add them to their porridge. The glass jar came in a bubble wrap so there was no damage to it. Taste better than super market brand dried cranberries.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

very good quality product. made in France. I order cranberries along with prunes. I love berries and dried fruits. convenient packaging. without preservatives. I order for the second time. suitable for diet. without preservatives.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I love this product Taste is perfect It's a useful product with my diet My whole family love it For me it's a little bit small size of jar St Dalfour is a good brand of fruits I recommend it to everybody Thank you!

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

The cranberry is plump and natural with just the right amount of sweetness added. I can only find St Dafour jam in our super market. Their dried fruit is real different and very nice!

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Lovely plump cranberries with natural sweetness - hardly any taste of the very little sugar added - i avoid most types of dried cranberries as far too much sugar is added

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Nice dried cranberries, nothing to complain about! I noticed that this one has mostly good reviews, even though the price is slightly higher than the rest.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

I adore St. Dalfour's prunes (that does sound strange!), so I wanted to see if these were any better than the usual dried cranberries I find in the store. And yessss ... just writing about them gets my mouth watering. They're addictive. Dagnabit -- I want some NOW!