HR

Posted on Apr 25, 2022
Excellent! Good value for the size, great taste

I'm a huge fig fan and was happy to find this product on iHerb. The jar is large for St. Dalfour and the flavor, I find, is not overly sweet. On a scone or a piece of toast, it's just right. Get your fig fix with this one. The price is right and the flavor is good.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

this is my favorite spread with fig to make a fig spread that goes on top of the grilled chicken! It is the perfect flavor and consistency! The quality for a fig spread is unmatched and is tasty! The ingredients are top notch. The size is just right and the packaging is lovely.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Not too high on sugar, this would make for a good spread for crisps or bread, or even crepes! Nothing artificial in their ingredients, and their use of fruit juices helps to preserve the flavor and nutritional value of their products. St. Dalfour always delivers on the quality, and they're my favorite brand for jams and jellies!

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I had never tried St. Dalfour brand before. I love fig preserves on toast, in yogurt, or with cheese. However, so many of them are very high-priced. St. Dalfour was nicely-priced, and has the perfect consistency: thick and rich without too much sweetness. I have instantly become a fan.

One of my favorite spreads, I was looking for a good Fig marmalade and it's really hard to find a good one, but now I found ST DALFOUR has the most delicious one and the ingredients are high quality and super delicious. I love it in my Toast or Pancakes.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I found a recipe for grilled cheese sandwiches with fig preserves that sounded interesting. I couldn’t find fig jam locally in northwest Montana so I went online. Iherb had the best price so I bought it. We weren’t too keen on the grilled cheese sandwich but we’ll use the jam for other things. It was a little sweeter than I expected.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I love this spread! I cant usually find fig spreads in my grocery stores near me, but im glad i found one on here; only issue is they could've packaged this way better! The lid was barely on and it kind of leaked. It didn't leak a lot, but still, it got my other products that i ordered sticky. It did have bubble wrap around it, but i wished they would wrap up the lid too so it dont come off. Besides that, it tastes great!

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

This was so good that it disappeared too quickly. You can make any bread taste like fig newtons! It's great for pastry fillings too. The only downside is the glass jab it comes in. St. Dalfour makes the best fruit spreads, but the jar is so hard to manage because it's long and skinny and there are multiple grooves where the jam gets stuck. If it came in a better jar I'd give it 5 stars.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

We love fig jam and use it on everything from toast to pancakes. I think St Dalfour has great products at fair prices and their fig spread is one of my favorites.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

i love this jam - rich in its fruit flavour but not very sweet. u can feel how much fruit has been put into making of this jam