HR

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

As with all St. Dalfour fruit spreads, this is not too sweet, and the taste is of the fruit itself, which in this case is a great combination of Red Raspberry & Pomegranate. Thinned it would be wonderful to use on pancakes. The size is nice and will last quite a while. The packaging itself, the pretty jar, could make a nice little vase when you are done with the fruit spread. The ingredients are top notch, with NO added sugar! Yay! The quality is the best.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Like the quality of this product. The taste is great, pomegranate mostly, but no too sweet and without fruit chunks which is the composition i prefer. I use it almost every day mostly in pinnate butter sandwiches. You need a small amount so the size of the jar is ok. Will try more flavors from this company

Posted on May 2, 2022

The taste is really good, I like all the speads of St. Dalfour so far. I use it together with peanut butter of just for sandwiches. I also like that it's not too sweet, just perfect. The package is good looking, though in might be a bit difficult to get the rest of the jam ehen you have little left. Generally I am satisfied with the quality of the product and would buy again.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

This is my favorite all-fruit jam - love the special tang of the pomegranate. I choose healthy foods without added sugars, or very low quantity, and St. Dalfour is both healthy and delicious. I love this raspberry-pom on my Greek yogurt, on toast, or on crackers with a slice of cheddar. When my organic market raised the price for one jar last week to $5.50, I found iHerb on-line and ordered 6 jars for a great price, and fast delivery. Very satisfied.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I've been a fan or St. Dalfour for a while now and I have only tried one flavor that I didn't think was at least good and that was the Orange Marmalade. Anyhow, raspberry is one of my faves and pomegranate is good for you so I bought a jar and wasn't the least disappointed. So, I added the variety to my rotation and continue to purchase it.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Love this French product. Bit too expensive but have ordered as we don't have this flavour in NZ. I only buy this brand jam, real fruit and not sweet. Delish!!

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

If you want a taste of summer, look no further than this jam. It is wonderful on top of magic cow light cheese, on a toasted english muffin. Best jam ever.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

I am very fussy about my jams, and this one is beyond delicious. And it is important to me to see real ingredients on the label - and few of them. This is all fruit!

Posted on Apr 25, 2021

I bought 15! bottles of various flavors of St. Dalfour spread. Their spread tastes wonderful. iHerb has great prices for this product. They packaged it extremely well in bubble wrap and it came within 3 busineess days of my ordering, even though it was a heavy and good sized package.

This jam is so yummy! Growing up, my family bought a jam that was very similar to the ones this brand offers. It uses real ingredients, and it truly does taste "real." The flavor is so much better compared to the fruit-flavored sugar juice that comes from the grocery store. This has sugar of course, but the fruit flavor is so good! It shipped well, and as a more narrow size, which makes it fit easily in the fridge. For this flavor specifically, it was really unique and tasty! My favorite flavor for this brand though is the classic strawberry. :)