HR

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

This is my favorite, I’ve been constantly reordering ever since I tried it. Order fast because the run out of stock sometimes. No added sugar so it’s good for my diet for not gaining weight. Only 4 ingredients. Size is enough, so it doesn’t go bad before you finish jar. Taste is very natural you can feel junks of fruit. The package is very safe they wrap it in a few layers of bubble wrap, so it never comes damaged.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Again, can’t go wrong with St Dalfour spreads I’m always delighted when friends serve anything from the St Dalfour product line. Sometimes I think fig is my favorite flavor until I try the pear fruit spread, blueberry/cranberry, pineapple/mango or the cherry, they’re all delicious and a quality product!

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

This is heaven on earth! Seriously... Look at these ingredients: no sugar and no citric acid, which is produced by the way from black mold and destroys ceruloplasmin - all result in interfering with proper detoxification, liver function, thyroid function and many more. Made in France, as far as food concern, looks like everything made not in the US is better... Found this gem and will be buying it forever :)

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

St Dalfour is a trusted brand and healthy too. All natural ingredients. Yet to try pineapple and mango as I don’t get this combi in the supermarket.

77ee4f5b-a26e-4d11-b075-065a40103a10
22cbacaf-6c96-4068-af9f-9dc843180438
Posted on Mar 16, 2022

The photo of the Pineapple Mango label says there are 8 grams of sugar per tablespoon. In Details it also says 8 grams. But the labels on the jars I received say 10 grams per tablespoon. I don't like overly sweet jam and my limit is usually 7 grams, but I made an exception because I really like pineapple. I would not have purchased this fruit spread had I known it was so sweet.

4dd380b8-f36f-4924-8945-cda5da65ca08

Of course the pineapple and mango combination is delicious and amazing. How could it not be. St. Dalfour makes the best fruit spreads, and the only downside is the horrible glass jar it comes in. It is hard to manage because it's long and skinny and there are multiple grooves where the jam gets stuck. If it came in a better jar I'd give it 5 stars.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

After not being so happy with St. Dalfour's Orange Marmalade I'm more hesitant to try a different flavor. I figured that mango and pineapple had to taste good when combined and they certainly do. I plan to purchase it again when I'm in the mood for a taste of the tropics.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

This is really such a delicious jam. A perfect combination of pineapple and mango. If you like these two fruits you will love this jam. I eat this on my toast and also put this in my yoghurt. When you make black tea you can add this instead of sugar or honey to sweeten the tea and gives it a refreshing fruity flavor. I will buy this again.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Delicious and healthy jam, no sugar in it, sweetened only with fruit juice. This tropical flavor of pineapple and mango is great. The shipping wad very fast.

Posted on May 15, 2022

I am very pleased with St. Dalfour spreads that help me in my sodium and sugar control. Intend to buy every flavor. 3 so far are very good.