HR

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

🌱Fine ingredients and quality 🌱taste is wonderful 🌱this jam is sweet enough, one toast need less 1 tea spoon 🌱I advise to buy a few different jams at once (raspberries, pineapple, blueberries..), all they are tasty, but this way you will be able to find the most favorite 🌱yummy with butter on the toast 🌱pay attention, it has as many calories as a regular jam with sugar (because of the juice concentrate)

af369d51-3780-4978-b191-ef7032342a5d
Posted on May 18, 2022

This fruit spread is delicious....not too sweet, and just what I was looking for. I bought it to add on top of my oatmeal....stir it in a little and not have to use a sweetener....It's just as good with peanut butter on a sandwich, or in my plain yogurt.

I bought these for my Dad. He was doing the Specific Carbohydrate Diet and I guess these were o.k. on that plan so that was a big benefit for him. Anyhow he loved the taste of these high quality jams. The composition of the tasty ingredients in the jam recipe made him want to use these every day. The size of the jar is nice for a single person. It won't go bad before you use it up. I would recommend all of these jams.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Love this. Made in France, super high quality preserves made from some of my favorite berries. Jar isn't super big, but it's glass, and the packaging is elegant and practical all at once. Priced well on this web site. I've seen it much more expensive on another major site. Very sweet, a little goes a long way. This product does not have high fructose corn syrup. So that is another plus. I highly recommend this.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Great flavor. Excellent quality fruit spread. Note that it does have seeds, which is fine by me, but thought I would mention it to anyone sensitive to them. Will continue to purchase this brand.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Hello everyone! I liked the product very much, it is of high quality, meets all the criteria in the description and on the packaging! I recommend it! I will buy more!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I love this jam. It has delicious fruits in it and it doesn't have added sugar. The taste is sweet with just a touch of tartness and it has whole cherries in it.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

What I like the most about this jam is that it’s not very sweet! And it tastes good with almost everything pancakes, sandwiches, cakes and so on

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

another fruit combination that excells. the mixture of just fruit minus sugars and additives makes for a premium treat. less sugar than bon maman and far better than any big name brands.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

This fruit spread is made in France and it is to die for! The taste and texture is unbelievable. You can taste tender pieces of fruit. Well worth the money. One of the best I have ever eaten! I highly recommend it!!