HR

Adebie
Posted on Sep 15, 2021
Works well for baby's first cold!

The 5- starts say that I love it. I'm not sure if that's the right wording for something that makes me dry heave every time I use it. The first time you use it, your baby won't know what happened. The second time, baby will see it coming and start death-rolling like an alligator. Once you've wrested the alligator into submission, you then have to precisely aim for the nostril. This snot sucker is better than others because the tip is soft and you wont accidentally jab your baby alligator in the eye. Once you successfully get the job done, cleaning is easy since the tube unscrews (and holds the filter) and the soft tip is removable. Clean, shake dry, reassemble and repeat.

dd535c8a-d5e6-4358-b335-c2d41d8a57db
ae2a44d2-4851-4c84-9587-3b743ead469a
Posted on Jul 22, 2022

the most have item for new born baby, good quality and great size the use for this item is easy just put the opening of the device on the nostril and suck, there is a small piece of sponge that prevents any mucus from reaching you. It's also nice package comes with a small box with spare parts for the inner sponge

Posted on May 14, 2022

exactly what i was looking for, Good product & good price. and the most favorite vitamins, Great product for me ,I am really happy with this product

c4e1f1be-43ae-4653-ae70-e92e1f4203ff
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

very effective and very easy to clean! bought 4 other nasal aspirator including a battery operated one and i think this is the easiest to use and easiest to clean! highly recommend!

Posted on May 27, 2022

This is a very good strong suction nasal aspirator. Make sure water doesn't go into the tube as then it becomes very weak and barely works. However best quality so far, and really easy to use.

Posted on May 1, 2022

handy but not easy to use, it takes a bit of practice and you need both hands so you will probably need someone to hold your baby for you.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

My baby hates this but it works great! I mean who likes something shoved up their nose.. I guess as long as it works it's fine by me. He'll thank me later 😉

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Quality is very good and its easy to use it worked well with my baby it comes with 49 filters and this is great

c15ecf6a-676b-49a6-a381-6e9c2661f2e4
12574495-9d7f-4795-8141-3577de01faa6
Posted on Oct 20, 2021

I gave it three stars because it didn’t use it very often. It wasn’t necessary for my baby but it’s good quality. I recommend the automated version btw.