HR

4.6
Based on 1,050 Ratings
Posted on Sep 26, 2022
SWEATY TUMMY

On the first day of use, the waist and abdomen sweat a lot. This product is comfortable to wear while doing housework and cooking. To sweat more, I will follow a workout from youtube. For starters, maybe you can try the YouTube video 'Walking exercise for weight loss' which lasts for 30 minutes. As a reminder, with regular use, this product lasts up to 6-8 months. If rarely used, it can last up to a year. As a size guide, I comfortably wear size M based on weight 68.44 kg, height 165 cm, waist measurement is 89 cm and hip measurement is 107 cm. Hope this information is useful.

f446b017-ecad-47ca-a3c0-f8860a27e8ed
79097af7-c4a1-48da-b017-7526b885aa78
Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I am really happy with this waist trimmer. I wear it for incline walking on the treadmill at home and it never fails to leave me dripping in sweat. It is a little bulky to wear to the gym but it can be worn under a sweater for outdoor walks or hikes. It is also comfortable to wear and well made. Overall, very happy!

Started using it the day it came in April 1st on my POST PARTUM tummy. It's now May 5th and these are my results. I work out 5 days a week 20 minutes of stair climber and lifting weights alternating body parts 5 days a week. Thank you so much. Will continue using it until I hit my goal.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022
1,258

I love it! I wish I would have sized down though, I weigh 210 and I bought an XL but it is huge :/ I still wear it because it works! my tummy sweats a river when I use it. I use it also when I'm cleaning the house and I sweat just by moving around. Great product and for the price this is a win. I will be purchasing another one but for my husband.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Works really well. I sweat a whole lot more than I normally would without it. When you wear it you can barely feel it. It also feels like it is great quality and will last. I also love that it came with a bag to wash it in. High reccommend!

Posted on Jan 18, 2023

great for working out and for the extra sweat, if you want to look leaner and help support your back this is a great option with great quality material

Posted on Dec 17, 2022

’s really amazing, i am using it since 4 years and i like it so much. Its scent really nice, the quality good, the size nice, i it package really good.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

I use this when I go to the gym or at home when I do normal work its amazing the quality is prefect the size is great, I could see good benefit after using it. It feel good not harsh on the skin I highly recommend it

Posted on May 31, 2022

Haven't been using long enough to notice a difference but this is by far the most affordable option I have found for this kind of product.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Suitable you can tight it but I don't do exercise so I don't know if my waist be a smaller bit the feels it gives it will encourage you to do sport