HR

mybestofthebest
Posted on Sep 17, 2021
Excellent! works!

I used this brand in different presentations like drops, pills and spray. The formula is very efective for inmune support. My husbamd and me use this spray when have disconfort in throat, especially this spray os very easy to use. We didn't have flu or cough for at least five years... I recommended...

b133825b-6cb3-488d-bfae-30f1f5b27a8e

With all natural ingredients, including myrrh, and honey, this is a winner! Small enough to carry in my handbag, and easy to use at the first sign of a cough or sore throat or cold. At the discounted price it was a bargain. Will help keep my immune system strong.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I've always had throat problems and when I use this herbal throat spray it really helps alleviate the problem. The ingredients are healthy and clean, huge plus!

Posted on May 6, 2022

I have used this product for years..consider it miracle stuff..if I feel a sore throat coming on..or just a little icky in general..a spray and it is gone.

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

I take this throat spray at the first sign of any cold and flu symptoms and I find that it helps to stop any symptoms from progressing further. The taste is ok, kind of sweet really and definitely worth it for the relief that it gives.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

If I feel like I could be getting a cold, with that tickle or irritated feeling in my throat, I immediately start spraying Herbal Throat Spay before it can get a real foothold and turn into a full-blown cold. I also take it with me when flying, spraying it while sitting on the plane for hours so my throat stays moist and soothed and I don't catch something. It tastes great, soothing, and very calming and relaxing for my throat. I've used it for years and never travel without it now.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Since I still smoke, it's useful for me. It helps

Posted on May 2, 2022

Whenever I feel a cold coming on I take this and I'm golden.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Good to spray a bit when almost hving sore throat but the taste is not very pleasant!

Posted on Jan 20, 2021

Very effective, easy to use. Personally, this drug suits me very well, I have been using it for many years, and I am grateful to the manufacturer and iHerb! Thank you!