HR

Posted on Nov 15, 2021
The best health support to fight cold.

I cannot believe what this product can do. Of course the smell is not that good but still accepted. Usually once start feeling that I’m going to sick immediately I take it as instructed next day everything is fine. It’s really work. Now my all my family and my friends are using it.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I've been able to ward off colds and viruses ever since I started buying Wellness Formula. Was recommended by someone who told me she hadn't had a cold in 30 years, all because of WF. And I was that person who caught everything! I take it whenever I feel the first flicker of something off. Great stuff, highly beneficial, warmly recommended. (And take D3 too!)

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Love taking these during cod/flu season as an added layer of protection. And during any colds or flu. I feel like they cut the time of sickness shorter and help us get back on our feet sooner. It is a large does that’s recommended, we usually only take the full dose when ill. No after taste.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I have to admit this does not taste good and it smells but my husband and I have not gotten severely I’ll since we started taking it. I don’t know what the ingredients are but they stink. However the results are fantastic. I tell everyone to take this to stay healthy during flu season.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I’ve been using this product for several years whenever I feel a sniffle or the onset of a cold or flu. Most times I’m able to keep the infection at bay with help from this product. I open the capsules and poor a little of the powder sublingually every hour or so until symptoms retreat.

Posted on May 1, 2022

My family and I have been taking Wellness Formula to stave off colds, or minimize their length, for years. Source Naturals is an absolute tried and true brand, very reputable. What makes this formula so unique is the combination of vitamins and herbs specially designed for immune boosting and support. A key to its success is to start taking it the moment you begin noticing feeling off, or overly tired or unwell. Take as many as it says to on the label at onset. Often times the cold will fizzle before it settles in. If you've already come down with a bug, again take it as suggested and it will help you get over the cold more quickly. My family and I also regularly take it during cold/flu season as a preventative. I have tried other brands but nothing compares to this synergistic blend!

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

This is my favorite multivitamin. I've been using this for 4 or 5 years now, and it has saved me so many times. I don't take vitamins everyday, but once I feel concerned that I'm about to get a cold or a fever, I just take a few caps of this before I sleep, and a few more in the morning and it stops my cold from continuing. I usually feel an improvement within the day. I've also been taking this nights before a long strenuous day, and I noticed that it would also help me get rid of brain fog. Not exaggerating when I say that this is one supplement I cannot not have in my cupboard - sale or no sale.

I've been using Wellness for a long time and swear by it. It's my go-to placebo, as I like to joke. I start taking it when I get the slightest inkling of something happening. In most cases, I am able to stop a cold or flu in its tracks. BUT... I purchased the gel caps instead of the pills by mistake. Because the gel is so sticky, it adheres to the sides of my lower esophagus and remains there for quite some time. After a lot of waiting and a lot of water, it eventually makes it all the way down the hatch.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I’m taking this for years, capsules only. Don’t like the Tablets so much. It’s by far the most impressive, well rounded immune supplement there is and works exceptionally well. I keep recommending it to all who listen lol. Only gripe I have is that apparently it contains soy but can’t figure out how? Not in the capsule shell so maybe in one of the herbs. Doesn’t make sense, why? If they could remove it it would certainly rank #1 for me. Couldn’t be without it!

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

This is my go to if I get a cold or flu, and as a preventative. You have to take a lot when sick, but it gets you over it fast, even bad flus are reduced down to days, plus symptoms greatly minimized. I take about six a day for a couple of days if I feel a cold coming on, or to help with a bad hay fever day, and it stops it fast. So, it's also great as a preventative.