HR

Posted on Oct 26, 2021
The BEST cough syrup for my toddler

Toddler loves the taste, & after trying at least three other natural cough syrups, this one works the best, was recommended by my acupuncturist who is a mother of 3. A big bonus is iHerb sells in the larger size. My local health store didn’t sell in store, though even when they cam transfer from another store, is only the smaller size. iHerb was fast, convenient & so much better than Amazon.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

To my surprise unlike many conventional therapies for cough, this one actually works! My kids are happy with the smell and taste and the ingredients are herbal so you can use it without worrying about the side effects. I wish they had a bigger size bottle but the size is ok and can last for several doses enough for a course to see improvement.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

My 6 year old keeps reminding me that he needs to take medicine, just because of its taste :))) it definitely relieves bad cough, but I found out that on iherb are better products which are called cold and flu relief

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I have been using this brand for 6 years now!!I use it for my self with coughing works great. Taste is good. Really heals my coughing!!quality is fantastic!!I use with my allergys it helps also.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

A good remedy to safeguard our family during the pandemics when Omicron is out and about! Cherry flavour is always kids’ favourite!Take care everyone!

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

didnt try yet but im sure it will be good for my kids

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I haven’t tried it yet but it looks good and it’s a big bottle. Came in perfect packaging

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

dont tgink it helped at all but the cought didnt got worse

Posted on May 2, 2022

great for children, will buy again