HR

Posted on May 31, 2022
Love shopping

This is my 2nd time purchasing this wonderful cough medicine. I had covid back in 10/2020 and was hospitalized 3 mths. Came home with a portable oxygen machine been on oxygen 24/7. I have always lept a cough this is the only cough medicine that tames my cough.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Great tasting, suitable for kids. I feel that i need to drink slightly more from the recommended dosage. My itchy throat and phlegm was caused by my sinusitis, so i was expecting this help ease the itchiness the least. It kicks in after taking 3 tablespoons 2x/day. Definitely soothing for the throat.

Posted on May 3, 2022

I have been using this syrup for years. I usually get a cough once or twice a winter and I am always wary of the dangers of traditional cough syrups. Once I found Wellness, I was relieved-from the cough and the formula!!

Posted on May 18, 2022

This is a really good natural product with great taste. Purchased a second time.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Great cough syrup, definitely helps to get rid of cough .

Posted on Jul 12, 2021

My son recently had a virus that progressed to pneumonia. At this stage, he really needed all the support he could get. He appreciated the help this syrup gave him. Elacampane is such a wonderful herb for infectious coughs.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Keep this one in the pantry. Good stuff for the whole family since we no longer trust doctors.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

This syrup might be good for some but not for my conditions, unfortunately didn't make any progress. (But it tastes fine mind you :))

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Very good quality , size , package , benefit and use

Posted on May 4, 2022

It's very good and helpful