HR

Posted on Apr 17, 2022
One of my two favorite brands of vitamin D3

Source Naturals is an excellent brand, and this is not the first product I have used. Vitamin D3 is an essential supplement, since many of us don't get adequate sunlight. It's a perfect dosage, and every so often I will double the daily dosage for a couple of weeks. This is brought my vitamin D levels up to a really good number. I highly recommend!

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I just switched to this brand because I’ve had good experiences with Source Naturals in the past. So far so good. This is easy to take and digest, even on an empty stomach. I feel like my eyesight has improved since I started taking daily vitamin D, and my allergies have improved as well. I would recommend this product and pretty much trust Source Naturals across the board for quality.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I have been taking this D3 for years and I find that it works best for me than the softgels. I've struggled with low levels for a while and this lifts my moods, helps regulate my cycle and keeps aches and pains at bay. I will never be without it and Iherb keeps a good stock of it, very pleased

Posted on May 18, 2022

This quality Source Naturals brand vitamin D gives me the best levels on my blood test. I take it daily and double the dosage on the weekends, along with vitamin K2 to keep levels balanced. Fabulous for immunity and I’m a cancer survivor, so my doctor wants my vitamin D levels nice and high.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I take more than a couple supplements from this brand and am highly satisfied. I was used to taking gel caps for vitamin D3, due to Vitamin D deficiency, but these capsules have worked just as well for me at a fraction of the price. Very happy with this purchase, so much so that I return every couple of months for the exact same product, when I run out.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

High quality certified product, this is my second purchase, a good size not too big, the dosage 1 capsule daily with a high fat meal for better absorption, it helps with bones immunity and overall heath, has no taste, great for the people that dont get enough sun and who has deficiencies. Effective product with good packaging and clean ingredient.

My aunt asked me to find some non-softgel vit D (other than drops), cause she is allergic to softgels such as of NOW Foods Vit D. And after it took quite a while to find one, since 70-80% of all Vit D supplements out there are in softgels, I found these amazing D3 capsules by Source Naturals. Regarding its quantity which can last up to a year as well as quality and potency, this is probably the best option I could’ve found. And she really likes this product so far. Regards) P.S. don’t forget to 💫thumbzzz upp🦘 if you find my review useful)

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) is naturally found in animals and is produced by the skin when it’s exposed to sunlight. I take this supplement daily as Vitamin D3 offers many health benefits. It: Strengthens bones and muscles Boosts immunity Improves mood Reduces inflammation Improves heart function

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

What would we do without Vit D3 capsules? Easy to take and high potency. As we age we need this supplement for all its benefits.