HR

Posted on Apr 5, 2022
Excellent! Love the taste!

Very pleasant taste due orange and lemon essential oils contained within this D3 formuila. Whenever possible I chose liquid formulas. They contain less or no other additional ingredients. The bottle is very economic in its concentration, it gives you 695 doses of 50mcg ( 2.000 IU) so there is enough for at least a year. No need to mention its positive effects on our immunity, bones and general antioxydant role throughout the whole human organism.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

It's my favourite vitamin D and my family loves it, so I keep buying it, though the quality of the dropper leaves much to be desired: its rubber tip tears almost immediately. I got a small dark glass bottle with a quality dropper, so I pour some vitamin D into it and use it, while I keep the remaining vitamin D in its original packaging refrigerated. It's not super-convenient, but the product itself is amazing! I feel the difference when I use it: I have more energy and more positive outlook on life even in the middle of winter, even when I don't see the sun for weeks in a row.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

This is a nice product that l just started using, l have been buying other brands but when l found this and used it ,it was very good and since then l have been buying this brand because the quality is very good and it has a lot of ingredients in it that helps also for immunity boosting. l like this because i easily control the dosage very well, and the sizes are differently too, l gave it to my whole family . Thank you.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Vitamin D is such a must have especially nowadays with le virus. Kind of wish it was a higher concentration (like 2 or 4 drops instead of 9) but still very convenient

Posted on May 23, 2022

I feel like the quality is good. Liquid vitamin D seems to be better absorbed & so helpful especially during winter months & many other health issues. Must have..

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

This product really helped me to raise vitamin D levels from 30 to 60 ng/ml which is the optimal vitamin D level. Just take 3 drops with your breakfast. As a nutritionist I recommend vitamin D supplements for everyone.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I love using liquid vitamins because I don't have to worry about what the capsule is made of and is much more bang for buck. This was great!

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Having liquid form makes it much easier to digest. It's the most effective way I've found for supplementing the Vitamin D, butI use half the recommended dose because there is Vitamin D3 in my daily multi-vitamin.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

great taste and quality, the size is very sustainable, the dosage is precise. a great effect for the mood and the immune system - my favourite product

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

I liked this product because of the liquid form that it is in, it is very suitable for those you cannot swallow pills. The size of it is great. It was also packet very secure