HR

Posted on May 27, 2022
Best vitamins d3

I have been taking these about 2 years as 3 years ago my blood test showed very low vitamin d so I were taking on and off vitamin d and then I found this brand on I herb and started taking 2000iu and after 0ne years of taking my blood test showed normal but my dr recommend to take same dose continuously forever and I will continue to buy this as it’s really affordable and very gentle on my stomach.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

The capsules contain a high dose of vitamin D, easy to administrate, absorbs easy, doesn't have a taste (for people who are sensitive to that), it is a large size bottle. Great for immune system in winter (we have low temperature so not much is exlosed to the sun) and also helps with calcium absorbtion and level

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

Have ordered a couple times - I'm in my mid-fifties - my doctor recommended I take 10,000 iu - I don't like taking pills & this was one of the only brands offering 10,000 iu's. in one pill - I will know more with next blood test. So far happy with purchase.

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

This is an excellent product. I don't get out much in winter, so I like to take high dose of D3 and this product has 10,000 IU. I feel like it boosts my immune system, along with zinc and vitamin C. I have not even had so much as a cold in the past 2 years. It is especially important to boost our vitamin D during covid pandemic and also if you are deficient in vitamin D. One sign that you may be deficient, apart from a blood test is if you have frequent infections or have developed signs of Osteopenia or Osteoporosis.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

In my opinion, this product is the best combination of good price and quality. I have not found a product that has such a high potency IU and such a good price. I looked at a lot of sites and made comparisons. The best is iHerb. Definitely.

1119b81c-fdad-4139-b79a-ed345bd2045f
Posted on Sep 29, 2021

For this Vit D3, I decided to bring the level of vit D3 to optimal values. I continue to take it as prescribed after the vit D3 control.

7a2cd978-4e69-4f18-9a2f-ad9725f33439
Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I take two of these every day, and while I did finally catch Covid, I'm certain that my light symptoms and fast recovery were due to my high intake.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I'm very satisfied with this product and I'm using it I can confidently recommend it to my acquaintances. I'm more satisfied than anything I've used recently

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I was wanting a D3 with 2,000 IU and here it is! Many years ago I (through my Dr.'s prescribed lab work) it was discovered that I was D3 deficient. I handled that with her recommendation, and now take 2000 IU daily to keep it that way.

Posted on May 23, 2022

My husband and I take this every day because we don't get enough sunlight. We are trying to have the best immune system possible. This type of Vitamin D is the best form for that. This is our 3rd time ordering this brand because I trust the quality.