HR

Scarletz
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Comes from quality ingredient and contain high dosage for vitamin A really gives benefit to my health especially my eyes n skin. I see improvement generally. The taste size also acceptable. So far it really suitable with me and I consumed it daily to back up my diet . Kinda like this supplement ♥️👍🏻

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

A large dose of vitamin A in a small tablet. A very convenient form of administration. Pure composition without unnecessary additives. Very high quality. I recommend

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

I've been using this product along with some others for some time now and seeing a positive change. That's what matters to me the most. Thanks.

Posted on Feb 14, 2021

Great product for a great price! The tablets are small which is nice. It does have a smell to it, which I find quite pleasant, but I would imagine not everyone would enjoy the smell, so it’s good to bear that in mind.

6f786d3a-9ac0-46c7-a0f1-fc0ea2cc60d4
Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Good product quality at acceptable price and enjoying the natural ingredients. Size is helpful as it is easy to swallow. It benefit my health perfectly. Taste is fair. Sleep improvement.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Excellent value for money. I liked it. I will continue to buy.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

This is one of the best vitamins A I have tried. It really improved my vision.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Very good product due to his good ingredients , only a pitty it is mostly out of stock .

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Good dosage and form of vitamin a. Small pill and easily swallowed.

Posted on May 28, 2021

Very Good !!! Vitamin A is an essential nutrient required for normal and night vision, maintaining healthy skin, and keeping mucous membranes moist and functioning. Vitamin A is also needed by the thymus gland and the bones.