HR

Posted on May 5, 2022

I have used this brand of taurine in my homemade cat food for almost ten years. My cats are 12 years old but are super healthy, still very playful and active, and have lustrous coats. Of course, this is not the taurine alone, but taurine deficiency is very bad for cats, so I feel that their general good health speaks to the quality of the product as well as its safety.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

for years I thought taurine was a stimulant, so I never took it as a supplement. then, after my chronic fatigue syndrome diagnosis I discovered 1. oh I was so wrong and 2. taurine can help. I chose the powder because I can decide how much and also because there are no additives. I love pure powder, I don't need anything more from a supplement

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Can't say enough about this product; Taurine is an excellent calming neurotransmitter......it not only helps me with sleep, but also helps with muscle pain....especially since I have Fibro. Whether it's over training or feeling general anxiety, this product checks all of the boxes. Since it's in powder form, the quality of your desired result is inmeasureable.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

This is a great supplement for overall health. Also, If you have nerve or nervous system issues, you will be able to notice immediate relief. Added bonus, the powder dissolves easily with no taste or smell at all. I highly recommend this as an addition to a health and wellness regime.

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

I started experiencing some heart arrhythmia a few months ago. Sometimes the heart would miss a beat entirely, and do this repeatedly every three to twenty beats over a period of a few minutes. I was experiencing small bouts like this at some point nearly every day. After doing some research I started taking this product, along with magnesium powder and Quercetin. I take the magnesium and taurine together, as they work synergistically. I thought I noticed a slight improvement within just several days. Now, some two months after starting the supplements, I can definitely say the bouts of arrhythmia are much less frequent, almost none at all except when I do some heavier exercise. Absolutely worth trying. I take the magnesium and taurine along with vitamin C (all powders) mixed in a drink in the mid-afternoon and again just before bed. Go for the powder, as it doesn't have additives.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

Taurine is good to supplement. Cheap and key amino acids in many body and brain functions. I add to my 1 litre water bottle everyday and taste ok

9795c44f-4df8-4bef-95be-fcd712feb865
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Taurine is very good food for your heart health, but I used it directly in my mouth when I feel my gums spongy, it really makes them right away tight:) That is why they say there is connection between heart and gum health;)

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Bought the taurine for cooking my cat's food based on the recipe from dr. Lisa Pierson. Cannot complain, the cat eats and is feeling good!)

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

I bought this to help with sleep after reading other people’s reviews. To be honest, I can’t tell if it has helped or not. I tried a mix of taurine, glycine and GABA but it didn’t seem to do much. In the end, the thing that has worked is time released melatonin. This product was good quality and mixed easily into water - seems to help other people, just maybe not me.