HR

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Source Naturals is a high-quality brand I trust, and this is a perfect size pill to take. Wish they all were this small of a tablet!

Posted on Oct 22, 2020

Ever since I experienced a difficult situation in the family, I cried almost every day, even after it was resolved - I would now cry for the tiniest reasons. Thankfully, after a couple of weeks of taking this product diligently, these crying spells happen less and less. I'm also taking L-Theanine due to history of very deep anxiety, I don't know if they're working together

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

Love the tablets! They are easier to swallow and just as effective!

Posted on Aug 4, 2021

it helped some women in my family with the before Premenstrual symptoms

Posted on Jan 16, 2021

I've been taking this on and off for years and it really helps to settle my nerves. Good stuff!

Posted on May 31, 2019

This St Johns Wort is the best I've found. St. John's Wort has helped me more than any other pharmaceutical anti-depressant or alternative supplement. I can't recommend this for anyone struggling more highly. Only thing to be mindful of is if you struggle with sleep as it can affect that with some people.

Posted on Oct 19, 2008

I have trouble falling and staying asleep because of Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. In both of these conditions, serotonin is in short supply, a vital brain chemical that is required for sleep. St Johns Wort (SJW) is a natural "selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor" (SSRI) which means that it slows down the recycling of serotonin and makes more of it available for the brain. Taking 450-750 mg SJW at bedtime gives me a very restful sleep without the hangover feeling of a typical drug. And this product by Source Naturals gives me a standardized amount so that I don't get too much or too little. Good luck!

Posted on Jul 17, 2019

I have only been taking this for a month now but already have noticed a change in my mood - i’m happier, have more energy and am just generally more upbeat each day. Very pleased! I take one tablet morning and night.

Posted on Jul 14, 2020

I have used this before - the quality is better than average, and smaller pills are easier to take.

Posted on Nov 24, 2020

Strong and effective, easy to swallow