HR

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Night Shift worker’s best friend. Easy to take. No drowsiness upon waking. 3mg dosage makes it easy to increase/ decrease as needed. Lives up to advertised benefits/effects/ properties. Has meant SO many more restful nights (days) sleep! Fast delivery. Cost effective compared to OTC and prescription products via pharmacy in Australia.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Pros: No taste at all (I've had other brands that taste disgusting). Fairly quick international shipping. Great value for the number of pills. I get to sleep faster, and stay asleep longer. Cons: The bottle doesn't actually say how long the "timed release" takes. All in all would highly recommend. It took about a week for my body to adjust properly and it has definitely helped regulate my sleep cycle.

I’ve tried several different types of melatonin and this one is the only one that does not cause me to awaken within four hours of sleep. I sleep the entire night through. When I’ve taken regular melatonin, I either can’t fall asleep because it contains B6 or it’s not potent enough. I’ve read that melatonin is one of the reasons why the elderly may have a tough time fighting viruses. It makes sense since good sleep is so restorative and plays a factor in a strong immune system.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Those of us with stress related sleep issues and added age related diminished sleep appreciate a handy tablet size and enough dosage to give you the heads up of a better sleep with this marvelous time release formula. A product I always come back to. Will buy again and again.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

This is my go-to melatonin supplement. The benefit of this formulation is the timed release so it kicks in when that middle of the night wake up can occur. I have used it for years!

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

A key component of my falling asleep regimen. It’s a must to help me fall asleep, and stay asleep for a great night’s rest.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

My son and I sleep so much better when taking melatonin 30-60 minutes before bed. I love the feeling of getting sleepy and having a deep sleep.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

I still wake up in the middle of night after 4 hours of sleep. it’s supposed to be timed release but it doesn’t differ from the regular melatonin

2e9c0bd8-611b-4a14-9f3e-67f73faf47b2
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I love this product and I've been using it for some time now. The tablets are small, easy to swallow and break down fast. The quality seems decent. Timed release is a big plus.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

This product really helps me to get a consistent good night's sleep. As you get older, the body lacks melatonin, so this is an excellent substitute and great value for money.