HR

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

The 1 mg dosage of the active ingredient Melatonin is perfect for tailoring your supplement quantity. Taste is great. Due to the dependable quality of the product and the 300 count size it provides great benefit at a great price.

0e2c253b-63f3-41a3-8c73-e65e7e452a78
Posted on May 4, 2022

Source Naturals is the most effective Melatonin brand for me. I let 2 of these 1mg sublingual lozenges dissolve under my tongue before bed for a good night's sleep. Sometimes I use another if I get up in the middle of the night.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

This product gives me assistance when falling asleep. Less is more with melatonin so the 1 mg is perfect. The taste is amazing as I put the pill under my tongue.

Posted on Mar 24, 2021

I've been taking this one since 2014. I take half a pill each night. I had some sleep issues years ago (that was the reason for taking it in the first place), but my levels went up within the first 6 months and I've been optimal for years now. Melatonin also helps detox and relax.

Posted on Dec 27, 2020

Good value for money. With Melatonin each person requires a different dose. The 1 mg. tablets are Ideal when the product is used by multiple persons in a family, each can take their specific dosage that has proven effective for them (usually between 1-3 mg. in our family). Take approx. 30 minutes before bedtime. Melatonin will give you a natural sleepy feeling, not a sedated feeling. Unless taken after 02:00 am, it will not make you feel groggy the next morning. If you have taken the Melatonin rather laye at night and you do feel very tired in the morning, go outside and get some daylight on your skin and in your eyes and taje a few deep breaths of fresh air. A minute or two will do.

Posted on Nov 18, 2020

Source Naturals melatonin (1mg) work the best for me as a sleep aid. I’ve tried other brands, up to 5mg dosage and time released, but Source Naturals melatonin 1mg dosage surpasses them all. I place 1 tablet under my tung once I get in bed, and go to sleep very quickly.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Lovely mint taste, really easy to break into halves for smaller dosage. Excellent quality to help you sleep peacefully!

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

This product really helps me go to sleep faster. Melatonin is also very good for the immune system.

Posted on Dec 12, 2020

These lozenges seem to work fine. I use these in the middle of the night if I wake up too early and have a good 2 hours more to sleep as they will help put me back to sleep and be metabolized within that time. The taste is very good, but the reason I did not give 5 stars is because the lozenge is somewhat hard and takes a few minutes to dissolve under my tongue.

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

Have tried others but this is particularly good. I stick with this one.