HR

Posted on Apr 8, 2022
2096

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

My first time trying this i like the smell and the texture it’s not oily and sticky but i had pimple’s the next day of using it,.I stopped for 3 days to let my pimples dried out first and I will try using again To see if no more breakouts.,

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I’ve used this product for almost 20 years. It is by far the best moisturizing serum on the market. It gives skin a dewy glow for a fraction of the cost. I’ve used serums that cost over $200 that are not as effective as this product.

This is one of the best qualities of skin care products I've ever used. I don't know another product similar to it. A family member has been using this for decades, and I started to use it years ago, and was so happy it was on iherb. Whatever age you are it does benefit your skin. Always loved the scent. For those sensitive to smells, it has coconut and jasmine, which to me smells natural and relaxing, but I know that may not be for everyone. I tend to use it just about everyday, especially in winter to save me from the dry weather. It can tingle at times, perhaps when using other products on my skin before but nothing irritating. Yet again it can imagine for sensitive skin types it may bother some. It doesn't come in a box but in sealed plastic which saves on packaging. for the size you get a lot of usage out of it. I usually use half a pump or a couple of drops which is enough and lasts more than 6months for me. Just pat or press it on moist skin is the best way to really soak it into the skin and apply evenly, instead of rubbing it.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Using it for years - absolutely a great way to start your day as a base for the day skincare - would certainly recommend it. Although it has a bit of a weird smell that fades away quickly.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

This hylronic serum leave my skin very soft and shining.. It's very good

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I love this product. My face glows after using it. I even see some minor changes in my skin.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Feels great. Need just a drop. Pleasant fragrance—sorta citrus but more mild

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

Love this product, makes my complex looks younger & will get some more!

Dia
Posted on Mar 14, 2021

Nice serum ... magical effect - smoothes the skin, erases wrinkles, moisturizes, makes the skin firmer and juicier, more youthful. It smells wonderful. I will buy again. Thanks!