HR

iherb0921
Posted on Jun 14, 2022
For calm focus and relaxation, I take this after my morning coffee and it balances out the caffeine in coffee

Dose is excellent (good dose). Also, read "iodine crisis" book by Lynne Farrow and also Dr. David Brownstein's iodine book. My skin looks 10 years younger. Wild Yam, Saw Palmetto, Hyaluronic Acid, Lysine, MSM, and Vitamin C, Kelp (Iodine) -- these nutrients provide anti-aging benefits. I take this plus others, according to Prof. Linus Pauling's (1901-1994) bestselling book 'How to Live Longer Feel Better' Vitamin C, 2000 mg x 3 times a day ; Multivitamin, 2 times a day; B-Complex 100 mg, 2 times a day; Vit B12 1000 mcg ; Vitamin A 25,000 IU; Vitamin E 1000 IU ; Vitamin D3 5000 IU ; Vit B9 - MethylFolate or Folinic Acid or Folic Acid 5000 mcg ; Calcium Citrate 300 mg ; Magnesium Glycinate 300 mg ; Selenium 200 mcg ; Zinc 50 mg ; Iodine 1000 mcg (or use Kelp Seaweed extract - to get total of 1000 mcg Iodine) ; Fish Oil Omega 3 (calculate to get 1000 mg of EPA daily) ; Probiotic, 1 capsule a day ;Coenzyme Q10 , 100 mg ;Vitamin K2 MK-7 300 mcg

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I take this supplement as night, has improved the quality of my sleep and helped with mood elevation. Source Naturals are good quality products. Seems to reduce menopausal sleep problems. RELORA® is a proprietary blend of Magnolia officinalis ad Phellodendron amurense bark extracts that may help to relieve stress and minimize stress-induced eating. I have been using this product for a couple of years and will continue. Please give a thumbs up if this review is helpful! :)

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Great for memory, concentration, and calm! Arrived very fast! Product well packaged and true to the description on the site. Very good, I was very stressed and it has helped me a lot, took away the anxiety. Medium-sized capsule, easy ingestion. Package good. Composition: l-theanine aminoacid and relora. No taste. Energy good! Medium-sized capsule, easy ingestion. Package good. Composition: l-theanine aminoacid. No taste.

Posted on May 26, 2022

For people that suffer light sleep its a really good alternative. It contains specific ingredients that help to get asleep easily and relax your body and mind. In mi case I consume 2 tablets per night and than help me to sleep better and deeply. The quality of this brand is really good and I love the price.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I’ve used these before. The brand sent them to me to try and I liked them so I order them from here because I was out. The only thing is that these are different color than my original ones. Hope it is the same but it seems weird it’s a different color.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I find this wonderful for shutting up my chatterbox mind - I don't take it every night but when I know that my mind is going to have trouble going to sleep and thoughts are still swirling around my head, I add this to my nightly magnesium capsules. The size is the only issue - it is a biggish long tablet so I only ever take one at a time but as it tastes ok, there is no problem for me. I find is definitely a benefit in taking them.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Superb quality. I have used it myself and recommended it to all my friends and family. The combination and strength of ingredients is ideal for stress and for calming down. I notice a change within 30 minutes of taking the supplement. It has helped me with my stress and anxiety and helps me have a stable mood throughout the day.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

These help me sleep through the night and if I wake up, I easily go back to sleep. If I don't take one and wake up and can't get back to sleep, I take one and get back to sleep quickly. I did take 1 during the day once and it made me sleepy. I think these work depending on the person. I used to take them during a time of very high stress and while they did help, they were not as effective. They do help with racing thoughts at night. Helps turn my brain off so I can sleep.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

So glad my primary care physician suggested Theanine Serene with Relora as an alternative to melatonin. I find that it is an effective sleep aid without the morning grogginess that I have found when i have used melatonin. My doctor was concerned with the sustained effectiveness of melatonin with continued use. I presume this is not a concern or is much less of a concern with L-Theanine. I plan to ask her on my next visit. Give this a try, I think you will appreciate it!