HR

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

I am pregnant and I have autoimmune thyroid. The doctor recommended me to take selenium to help in thyroid and also told me that selenium it's a little rare to take it from aliments and it's better to supplement. Also, good price for this quantity.

LE
Posted on Nov 24, 2020

Pandemic covid 19 requires a strong immune system. This supplement (element) is important in strengthening the immune system. Regular consumption affects a strong defense against viruses and other microorganisms that impair health. Highly recommend.

471f2b54-5360-460b-9dbb-58a089524800
Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I bought this for my mother-in-law, and she said her hair and nails improved after taking it

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

Good price, good walue. No side effects so far. Like it.

Posted on Dec 12, 2020

I was prescribed it to take by my dermatologist and it helped me with a skin rush on my cheeks. Exactly 100mg. Recommend - buying second time already and will buy more

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

Good products and I will buy again

Posted on Jul 6, 2021

Taken this product for years as it helps with free radicals. If you need support at the cellular level, this is the product and dosage for you.

Posted on Feb 22, 2021

Am using this as part of my diet and exercise program and to boost my T levels. AM noticing the difference.

Posted on Apr 22, 2021

Great supplement, but not the greatest smell... Easy to use