HR

Posted on Dec 6, 2021
Perilla Oil

It actually works and is good for your health and immune system especially this Covid around. Best decision ever! Will be ordering all the time.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I take these for my allergies (esp my runny nose). I take one in the morning before breakfast and another one before bed. The effectiveness seem subtle, but I do feel a lot better than the previous seasons! I like that it’s made from natural ingredients!

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

No unpleasant taste as described. I didn’t take 3 capsules each time , but 1 capsule, twice a day. My breast size increases a bit after taking this for half month and doing workout daily. I believe it can really help me a get a better body shape

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Lifesaver yes great for my mould allergy and maybe candida just about to order more my body loves this really makes a difference

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Good product, and available. Tried elsewhere, but unsuccessfully. Found iherb, and delivery was excellent.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I really should have read the ingredients for the capsule more carefully, assumed when they said its plant base that the capsules holding the oil would be vegetarian/vegan friendly, but its made of gelatin. Really disappointed in this, something the manufacturer should really have logically thought about as who their target market is. Unfortunately, I have to go back to my vegan friendly perilla oil which cost me 5 times more. 😭. Im so disappointed.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I re-order this a few times already and this is good and i will surely buy again .

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Perilla oil is great omega 3 and 6 for plant base diet.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Early days yet but is doing well. Iam please with product.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Prompt delivery, exact product, no damages. I was happy when I receive my order so earlier than I expected