HR

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

These drops are really easy to take in water or juice. The taste is vaguely orange and perfectly palatable although I wish they were a stronger dose. Recommended dose for Quercetin is 500mg but that would mean using 6 pipettes at a time and wouldn’t last very long. Great for the immune system so I’ll keep taking it.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Quercetin is the best stuff when my grandson has a cold or allergies. It helps him feel better and not so stuffy. He likes the taste which is a big plus.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Verdict is still out on this product. I do not like the fact that the instructions are confusing in terms of dosage amount. I had to search other websites for more instructions. It does taste good, citricsy. Have not used it long enough to determine efficacy.

Posted on May 13, 2022

I found the drop very hard to use as the liquid is so thick. Can't even see where it is in the drop, or if there are marking on it.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

My son loves the taste! Not sure about the effect yet but will keep taking it

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

My kids love this supplement and it shortens the length that they are sick. They love the orange flavor!

Posted on May 4, 2022

Seems as or more effective at controlling my allergies as previous pill forms I've taken.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Great product easy to buy and very quick to deliver very satisfied

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Great package and size, very convenient for me as parent, kids love the taste, we are fighting not to get more that needed! )))

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Good quality. Great antihistamine. And overall immune support. My 3 year old loves the taste! Good brand.