HR

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

The product is potent and high amount, 1500mg is a lot at once, so I divide it into 2 doses. But for niacin removing fungus or niacin deficiency or skin disorders the dose is just right amount. But I would not recommend it for kids, because tablets are very big in size. Quality is good but taste is bitter, but that is not a problem. Overall I am happy with the product and price

1355df2b-36e9-4193-ab79-6291dd9a35c5
Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I take this as I've had basal cell carcinoma twice and 1000MG of Niacinamide is supposed to stop the skin from making more BCC's. I haven't had any more BCC's since I've been taking this every day. I haven't had any side effects from taking this so will definitely order again.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I like the product and ingredients as described. Quality good. The size of tablet is a little big, i hardly swallow it, othervise ok. i like it cause i know my body needs it and stomack os good after taking it. Just have to driink a lot of water. i recommend!

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

i've used it for many years to keep cholesterol in control. i was unable to take statins, niacin xr and red yeast but no problem with niacinamide. highly recommended.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

No Niacin reactions of any kind. Great price and in recommended dose of 1,500 mg to help increase my blood circulation. Blemishes seem to heal faster on my legs and I take that as an indication that my circulation has improved.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Niacin without flush - Vitamin B 3 triggers the immune systems by producing more neutrophil granulocytes - specialized immune cells. Helps also with psychiatric diagnosis to stabilize mood changes.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

High potency niacin that increases energy levels, keeps you going throughout the day, has multiple health benefits, niacin flush-free and size is small enough to swallow. Ingredients does not have animal products and that's a big plus.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Super tablets and using I-herb pricing is always very good with all the great products, but for me the delivery is so quick every single time Big Thanks

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

This is apart of my supplement regimen given by my coach. It’s supposed to help keep my energy up and functioning well despite the long workouts

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I used to take three a day across the day. The product helped manage the depression and irritability I previously suffered. Now, I only take one tablet in the evening. In the morning and at noon, I take niacin. Based on my personal experience, 1,500 mg of niacinamide is as effective as 500 mg of niacin. If you can't tolerate the niacin flush (warm itchy blush), niacinamide may be for you.