HR

Posted on May 7, 2022

First time using Niacin. Took 100mg but did not feel anything. The next day, took 200mg and got a stomachache, headache, nausea, the flush, the chills and diarrhea. I'm going to stick to 100mg for a few weeks before trying the 200mg again and then gradually increase the dosage even more. I bought this for detoxing and healing so I am very happy with the results!

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Great price/value for a niacin-flush product, and quality ingredients without all the nasties. Been taking this for almost a year now and I've ramped up my dose to 5x 100mg at bedtime (wish there was a 500mg niacin-flush version). Sometimes the flush sends my skin into a heated, itchy frenzy, other times it's hardly noticeable/none at all. I think TV snacks vs no snacks at night make a difference to the flush effect. ;)

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I have been using this product Niacin B3 for quite some time now and have found its flushing effect which is what I am using for to be excellent. I have recommend my friends to try this B3 and to-date they have all been very pleassed with the potency and quality and its effect.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Source Naturals is one of the cheapest brands I know! I've used many of their products and have zero complaints! I take niacin to boost NAD levels, which in turn, support muscle function and energy by enhancing mitochondrial function. This assists the metabolism, as you are able to train harder and longer. I recommend starting low with your dose to avoid being overwhelmed by the flush, but eventually you can work your way up. I actually used this product specifically for its size (100 mg) to eventually titrate up.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Nice quality and quantity Niacin. Surprisingly smaller than I expected compared to some brand versions which were also 100mg per tablet. Tasteless and easy to swallow round tablet containing 100mg per tablet and is about 10mm(1cm) in diameter. This version of niacin is flush effect(niacin flush) which I prefer, so it could cause skin tingling and heat sensations which are just the flush effects which is temporary. Duration varies.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

I bought this supplement because I wanted a clearer mind to help with brain fog. So far, so good....I would say it has helped in that area and I also feel more energy. I was starting to have symptoms of chronic fatigue and this has helped me not wake up tired and actually get more things done during the day. I didn't know about dmg and I am glad to have found it.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Great for detox. Start with 100mg. Up the dosage slowly until you experience the flush. Keep that dosage for 3 days. Then add another 100mg for another 3 days. Repeat 3 times. I made the mistake of starting with 500mg. The flush was too strong. Take after a meal with plenty of water. Exercise moderately until sweating. It will help to detox.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

very good, I like this product because its small size is easy to swallow, besides that it is not bitter on the tongue, the quality is maintained, the ingredients are also good, fast delivery, not bitter taste, neat packaging,