HR

Posted on Jun 1, 2022
Lifesaver!

I started taking NAC on the advice of a doctor and at first I didn't see any particular changes, as soon as it finished, I immediately had to reorder it because in the weeks I stopped taking it, I noticed a huge drop in the immune system and in removing "toxins "from the body. Highly recommended, it's a lifesaver! It’s easy to digest and does not interfere with anything (I have SIBO and IBS). If the review was helpful please leave a like, thank you 💗

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

i use n-acetyl cysteine for two things: allergy/respiratory and to help liver produce glutathione, which is a powerful antioxidant that strengthens immune system. I was thrilled when i saw the Source Naturals 1,000 mg dose! All n-acetyl cysteine supplements i've found are usually 500 or 600 mg. And the price is good, too. Thanks to Source Naturals for making a stronger dose in one pill!

Posted on May 3, 2022

NAC is a powerful antioxidant with numerous benefits on a physical, immunological and psychological level. It's anti-inflammatory and helps protect the liver and kidneys and reduces inflammation in the brain, thus great for anyone suffering from depression and anxiety. Boosts your immune system and protects from viral infections, among other benefits.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I use this medicine for my asthma and it works great It helps me to breathe easier. I have ordered many items from iherb. They always arrive on time and are exactly what I was looking for. Also very competitive pricing. I can't say enough good things about this company.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Especially I daily during now a year have taken NAC for helping in stopping osteoporosis, by getting as solid as before. But besides it excellent for heart, muscles, and viruses like flu and covid-19. But I am afraid that FDA will succeed in banning it, even thouh it has been used during 60 years.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

For years I had phlegm in the throat and felt I couldn't breathe properly, especially when going to sleep. I took this for one month together with vitamin C, now the phlegm is gone. I don't need to clear my throat before bed anymore. So in my opinion this NAC works!

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

No problems so far. I prefer capsules, but loved the high concentration. I take NAC in divided doses, for 4 consecutive days, and then take a break for 3 days. As I am using it long term, this way helps to keep the body sensitive to it so it stays effective. I keep the bottle in the freezer. I am only sharing my personal experience, this is not to be taken as medical advice. I am taking it by the advice of a health care provider, and suggest you do so. If this is useful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

I could feel the NAC working from the first pill and the effect was actually pretty strong. I felt more energy the day after and just overall better mood. The only problem I had was it did give me some digestive upset, but if it can help with overall health as well as improve mental health, than that’s worth it.

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

It has the 1000mg, so if you want this amount, these tablets provide the serving. But they are on the large side, and hard. Not as easy to swallow as the capsule form. Some people will have difficulty swallowing them. So I have given 3 stars for this factor. For the price they are very good value. You get a lot of product, and it seems to do the job. So if a large solid tablet is acceptable, you will find these good value. The tablets seems to last and not disintegrate overnight on the table. They can be snapped in half reasonably easily, but it leaves sharper edges to swallow. I have not tried powdering the tablets.