HR

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I find the MethylCobalamin significantly reduces my anxiety levels and assists to boost my energy. Dissolved under my tongue, it has a pleasant flavour. the package is convenient . This is the best quality sublingual B12 product I have tried. I like the flavour and how I feel after taking one tablet.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Good source of Vitamin B12., essential to maintain a healthy brain and nervous system. You just have to take one lozenge and dissolve it in your mouth ... great taste ... Excellent quality

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

This product has multiple uses, but the main ones I take it for is mental clarity support, and nerve pain, with the sub-lingual lozenge giving good absorption.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

B-12 lozenge recommended for my husband my his ND. Been taking it for energy and seems to be pretty good product. I don't know if he's noticed a huge difference but enough that he wanted more. Good quality brand.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Have been using MB12 for several years and find this one the best. Definitely recommend this brand.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Love the Methyl form of B12, as well as sublingual and the full 5 mg dosage! Really appreciate all those qualities in this product!

Posted on Mar 27, 2021

I have taken this product for many years, as it helps in a number of ways: good for neurological concerns, as well as mental clarity.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

Very happy with this. Easy to chew and the flavour is pleasant. Often wash it down after chewing as it crumbles into a dry powder in the mouth.

Posted on Mar 16, 2021

the best b12, i have ever bought, great for energy and mental wellbeing. definitely miss it if i run out. I have been buying for years