HR

Posted on Aug 12, 2019
awsome product for roseacia

Ive had roasacia for a few years and struggled to find a solution for it..i would always cover my face with heavy make up or at times just give up..i also tried eliminating in my diet soy, gluten and dairy..recently i purchased mastic gum and its done wonders.. i take 2 capsules once a day with food and my skin has cleared up immensely...i do eat a clean diet and dont consume any soy products nor any products with gluten.. i totaly rate this product and believe in it..

Posted on Jan 22, 2021

it's very nice and good for me thank you.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

very good!

Posted on Mar 2, 2021

Not sure it helped with issues I bought it for. Possible h. Pylori. But I didn't use it long term to really notice.

Posted on Jan 31, 2011

I used this once when I had a gut issue, I usually use raw garlic but this was very effective. I order it for my 70 yr old mother who has alot of gastric bloating and upset. Nothing worked for her even commercial antacids and acid blockers but this product she swears by. She takes it with any food related indigestion before bed and sleeps much better.

Posted on May 9, 2008

My daughter has been taking this for around 18 months now, and it has helped her indigestion considerably! She was able to go off prescription strength Prilosec (which was not really helping that much). She takes this in combination with digestive enzymes, and recently, Garden of Life "Primal Defense Ultra". But even when she was taking just the mastic gum, her digestive health improved greatly!

Posted on Oct 14, 2007

If you have stomach or digestive issues, get this product right away. I was diagnosed with h.pylori and had to do the nasty antibiotics. I vowed to never have this again and read that mastic gum was excellent for keeping the stomach in tip-top shape. I started taking it and haven't had a problem since with any digestive ailment.

Posted on Feb 8, 2011

THis incredible product has helped me so much with a Duodenal Ulcer. bananas, water melon, millet, potatoes, fish are the daily diet. Mastic Gum, 2 pills , twice a day, am and before dinner. Also aloe vera gel and pills taken a few times a day have synergized the mastic gum, slippery elm, and marshmallow supplement plan.

Posted on Mar 16, 2009

Had H-Pylori about a year ago, and recently started having the symptoms again. Started taking 2 capsules/day, along with Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and seems to be pretty cleared up after 2 weeks of use. Continued to use 2 caps/day for about 5 weeks, and just cut it down to 1/day for preventative. If you've ever had this infection, you know it is no fun!

Posted on Apr 23, 2021

I used it to fight the Helicobacter