HR

Posted on May 24, 2022

I supplement it to my vegan protein powder which are low on methionine. great price for the amount !

Posted on Dec 31, 2020

One of my fur babies had crystals and I needed to lower his ph. I had to buy a tiny 1/16 teaspoon to administer but really clean and great product.

Posted on Dec 24, 2019

I use it to manage high histamine, it works very well. General itchiness has gone down, I'm sleeping better and my mood is improved. It also takes away occasional aches in my knees.

Posted on Dec 21, 2014

I find pure powder is always the best option (more likely to be hypoallergenic). However - I find 1.5g of this is a large dose to take in one go by itself (and may result in upset stomach noted by others etc). For comparison - 140g of cooked chicken breast contains approx 1.2g (though is a whole food and therefore less likely to be problematic). I find I tolerate smaller doses of this better - generally 1/8 tsp at a time, approx 375mg. No stomach upset or other issues. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

no improvement noticed with this

Posted on Apr 25, 2018

L - Methionine was recommended to me after an amino acids test showed that I was low in it. The most obvious improvement to me, is that my histamine reactions have become fewer and shorter-lasting. I also take l-ornithine, and adding this to it feels to have given my cognitive energy even more of a boost.

Posted on Jul 20, 2008

Powdered product was sightly cakey when I received it making it just a little bit more difficult to mix with other powders. Wish it was offered in DL form (as opposed to L) as this is absorbed better, according to Dr. Braverman (he wrote some books on aminos). Larger size would be good.

Posted on Mar 16, 2017

My cat took 1/8 tsp daily. It acidifies the pH of my cat's urine. But it can only be taken for 1 month, otherwise the urine will be too acidic and brings another urinary issue.

Posted on Jul 18, 2009

Taken as directed, will increase bile flow and efficient digestion. No Serotonin rush like SAM-e.