HR

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Lysine is an amino acid used by the body for protein synthesis. It cannot be generated in the human body and is one of the essential amino acids. In this regard, lysine must enter the human body along with food intake. This substance is necessary for the growth of muscle fibers, their repair, as well as for the synthesis of carnitine, a compound used by most cells. In addition, this amino acid takes part in the transportation of fats and their conversion into energy necessary for the functioning of organs and body systems.. The lack of this substance can lead to undesirable consequences in the form of the development of various diseases and poor health. In this regard, lysine should be included in your daily diet without fail.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Source Naturals is a great company for Lysine. The aminos here are clean and effective in my system, and I take them every day. An essential part of muscle recovery as part of my workout regimen. Helps skin heal fast also, after surgery, reduces anxiety by blocking stress response receptors, and a whole host of other benefits.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I used to suffer from cold sores with a winter or summer cold once or twice a year. And the sores were the worst and most uncomfortable part. I read about L-Lysine as an aid in this. I have been taking them for a couple of years, daily , and the cold sores have disappeared. One of the few cases with a supplement or vitamin which I can really see a difference.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Lysine promotes the formation of antibodies, hormones (such as growth hormones) and enzymes; it is also necessary for the development and fixation of calcium in the bone. Lysine is also important as a precursor to an important vitamin called niacin. Supplementing lysine is especially important for vegetarians who are not getting enough with food.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I take Lysine at night as it helps me relax along with arginine and Ashwagandha. Source Naturals has been one of my favorite brands for a long time as it has great quality and good ingredients without additives. This size is a good value for money so it is one of my go-to items. Very satisfied with this product so I'll be coming back for more.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Pills are large so be prepared. Since a child I have struggled with cold sores.. lysine has been my saving grace.. I’ve tried it all but these seems to help me if taken regularly.. I still get out breaks when stressed or overheated but they are not as huge and don’t last as long...

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Given the small but noticeable improvement of my husband with Long Covid fatigue and shortness of breath, I have to give this stars for assisting with the improvement. I put him on a huge regimen that includes this, NAD+ with Resveratrol, and Glutathione. My theory is that it is mitochondrial damage from Covid. These supplements assist in that repair.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I have one tablet every day for cold sores, I used to get them constantly but I haven’t had one for years, if I eat too many nuts I up the dosage that day or if I get windburn or too much sun on my lips I might get a tingle so I will up the dose to 2 or 3 tablets for a couple of days and the cold sore never appears, this supplement is life changing for those with cold sores A+

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Source Naturals has always been my “go to” brand for lysine. Many years ago I developed cold sores and a pharmacist told me to take lysine to help get rid of them. It’s been the most economical remedy. I’ve tried other brands and SN has always been the best because they are easier to swallow than some other brands. The pills are huge horse pills - as I refer to them and the smooth coating on the outside makes them easier to swallow than some other brands. These are also the most effective. I’ve found they work the best. I highly recommend Source Naturals brand.