HR

Posted on Jun 26, 2022
Good

It is a good looking tablet and comfortable to take. It is a very good composition except the potassium citrate I couldn't understand because that kind of potassium brings acidity into the body, stimulates urinating and gives side affects for some. Potassium gluconate would have been more beneficial. Potassium is very important to the body. And adding to the existing ingredients little plant-based calcium and zinc too, because magnesium with zinc(promotes cardiovascular function-difficult to have enough through food consumption) and little calcium; right quantity combination would give the tablet even better results to the nerves and heart, and especially for older people to create also an electrolyte with the other ingredients already in the composition. Because the tablet is quite expensive but great development. I bought it for someone; he feels no difference but I noticed differences in recovery, breathing, ... but probably those few ingredients I had written about- could help in feeling the difference for the older age.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Excellent product for several months now and can actually feel the benefits. In a perfect world the tablet would be smaller facilitating easier swallowing and not having to break the tablet in half. I recommend Heart Science for BP control.

Posted on May 5, 2022

This is a repeated purchase; my husband's special request. He commented he felt less chest pressure and less heart beat irregularity when he took these tablets. A comprehensive heart nutrients in a tablet; a must have in our supplement cabinet.

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

I really think this has benefits, but i only take ½ tablet twice a day compared to the 6 a day recommended!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Great combination of nutrients in one supplement

Posted on Jan 2, 2008

I HAD TO GO ON DISABILTY BECAUSE OF HEART PROBLEMS. HEART PROBLEMS ARE UNDER CONTROL WITH THIS PRODUCT. I RECOMEND THIS PRODUCT TO EVERY ONE WITH HEART PROBLEMS. MY DOCTOR SAID IT HAS ALL THE VITAMINS AND MINERALS FOR YOUR HEART! I NO LONGER HAVE THAT FEELING OF PRESURE IN MY CHEST. THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT! VICTOR CATERINA

Posted on Mar 10, 2008

I decided to try this product because the other reviewer said it helped with the pressure in his chest. I am 38 and have congestive heart failure and this product is the first I've tried that has alleviated that pressure. I feel so much better already!!

Posted on Oct 13, 2019

he says it works, it is easier for him to walk now, and he feels physically and mentally healthier

Posted on Aug 11, 2017

Great Product I used 2 bottles already and I feel my body very light and no pressure in the chest thanks. Recommended those people's who care of his heart.

Posted on Dec 16, 2020