HR

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

It has the best quality over money ratio. It is a great and strong antioxidant. I take it in the morning and after lunch to keep my energy levels high. If taken at night might have problems fall asleep. The pills are quite small and easy to swallow. Will buy again. And I prefer a big pack that lasts longer.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Green tea extract is its concentrated form, with just one capsule containing the same amount of active ingredients as an average cup of green tea. Like green tea, green tea extract is a great source of antioxidants. These have been credited with a range of health benefits — from promoting heart, liver, and brain health to improving your skin and even reducing the risk of cancer

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Posted on May 23, 2022

Many studies have shown that green tea extract can promote weight loss, blood sugar regulation and exercise recovery. It can also help keep your skin and liver healthy, reduce blood fat levels, regulate blood pressure, and improve brain health. I take it daily, can feel improvement. Don't take on empty stomach-might make you nauseous. Good quality for price, size ok

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Used as for the first time as a combi with others that I supposed to be good for health. Didn’t take it that regularly to see the effects of the quality.

987f188d-32c5-48bd-92ce-90045e7b08f1
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

it does exactly what it promises. I highly recommend it for those of us at the age of 50nwith busy lifestyle, who would like to keep going

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I cant see major benefits just yet hopefully it turns around. i haven't been as regular as i hoped and not seen the improvement was hoping to supplement my diet with it to help fitness goals and during workouts. throne quality is unmatched so hoping for late benefits

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Dosage and quality is very good. the pills have some kind of a weird after taste, but as long as you swollow immidiatly, all is ok

Posted on May 13, 2022

Though I were not taking this brand before, i think this brand is also valuable and easy to take. It is very hard to purchase Green Tea Extract nowadays, luckily i am able to buy it :) Suggest you all to take the Green Tea Extract with the Quercetin~