HR

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

This brand of Glucosamine is a very effective brand recommended by my sports doctor. I can feel a difference after taking it for 1 week. Therefore, I recommend folks that are taking Glucosamine to give this brand a try. This is indeed a very effective and yet affordable for most. Give it a try and you will not regret try this out. Good Quality for joint

372d4448-cfcd-4d7d-9ff0-a3a47a93def0
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I think this is like any other Gluco/Chondroitin supplement, but I'd like to believe that Source Naturals is keeping out the extra junk and is a healthier alternative to many other products out there. Also, they do seem to pack in a high dose per price point (in comparison to others).

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

It does not work any wonders, you don't grow new cartilage of course, but if you take them long enough it seems to relieve the joints pain. Or I might be imagining it. I tried this and another brand (slightly cheaper), did not really see any difference.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

iherb makes shopping easy with side-by-side comparisons and plenty of options to meet your needs. Products for every budget and huge selection to choose from. Thanks for a swift transaction and delivery.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

This product is just amazing!! Helps a lot with muscle and joint problems. I got relief after two weeks. And before that, it was impossible to raise a hand.

Posted on Mar 14, 2021

After I injured my cartilage my doctor recommended for me to take Glucosamine, there are too many varieties in the market so I was glad I found Source Naturals, I trust this brand.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

My repeat purchase. It’s value for money.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Definitely affordable price. Very pleased with the purchase.

Posted on Feb 13, 2021

My husband has been taking this (along with PT and massage) for shoulder pain and it has helped. Will repurchase

Posted on Nov 13, 2019

I purchase these for my mum (in her 60's), so this is her review. I used to struggle with pain in my joints, but since taking these I'm a lot freer in my movements and in less pain. I have noticed that if I skip a couple of days, I go downhill, so I have to make sure I take them everyday to see the benefit.