HR

Posted on Nov 11, 2021
Good brand and Cost Effective

This brand of Glucosamine is a very effective brand recommended by my sports doctor. I can feel a difference after taking it for 1 week. Therefore, I recommend folks that are taking Glucosamine to give this brand a try. This is indeed a very effective and yet affordable for most. Give it a try and you will not regret try this out.

c60ba38d-8e78-4d01-8c20-2f506db6656c
Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Took it for my boss. She has joint pain and i took this glucosamine for her. She sees improvement and benefits of taking this high quality supplements with great ingredients with joint pain and problems of connective tissue. She likes the size of package and taste of pills. Great support of joints for people of 60+ age

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I can feel the difference whenever I forget to take this. It's very effective in easing joint stiffness and pain due to aging. Just the right amount of glucosamine.

8cc2aef4-13e6-42ef-bf7d-ebce08430e77
f0a17166-02be-4ac2-8113-4cf25fae735b
Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Have tried a wide range of brands for glucosamine and was recommended by my doctor to try this out and I am surprise with the effectiveness of this brand.

84cfc672-44f3-435b-8e94-2c6e045e217d
Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I always took another brand but once it was not in stock and I took this one. The dosages are super, and the price is also nice. I may recommend this as well. You won't feel pain for a long time after taking it

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

I really like this glucosamine chondroitin with MSM blend, it is helping to alleviate knee and shoulder issues from old injuries as well as general joint pain due to getting older!

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I take it together with collagen, vitamin D and flaxseed oil and helped greatly with my knee pain. Despite Orthopedic surgeon telling me that supplements does not work with my inflammation at the knee and cartilage wear off.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

I love this Glucosamine chondroitin with MSM. I faithfully take 2 in the morning with breakfast. I can't speak for anyone else, but it's absolutely worth every penny for me and I trust this brand to deliver a quality product.