HR

Posted on Jul 4, 2022
Finally some allergy relief

I've had gut permeability and MCAS for most of my life, only recently had I read about this particular form of zinc-carnosine aiding in lining restoration. I combined this with l-glutamine and even after just a week and a half, my allergies to foods is WAY down. The itchiness, dizziness and rashes are all coming down as well. I figured a specialty product like this would be really expensive, but it's not, I'm really thankful for that. I hope it keeps working! I'm also taking it with copper to avoid copper deficiency while on high zinc. I really like this brand and quality. I think this ingredient could be helpful for anyone with SIBO, IBS or allergies.

This stuff works! Finally something that works! Yay! After my first dose I felt complete relief of my constant burping, pain, and bloating. Between this zinc l-carnosine and chewable deglycyrrhizinated licorice....I'll never go back to Pepcid and tums. I feel like my stomach and digestive track is actually healing. Thank you!

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

This is the best form of zinc for those who have gastritis, ulcers and other digestive problems associated with the stomach. I have been using this product for over 3 years and I consider it the best. I also used zinc carnosine from Dr. Max, enzymedica, but this one from source naturals is the most effective, at least for me. Lately I find it harder in stock but I highly recommend it.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

My gastric pain subsided 1 hour after consuming this. But I only consumed this for 1 month as it has only 30 capsules. After I ran out of it, the pain is back. I didn't consume this for 2 months maybe that's why my ulcer is not healed yet. Want to buy again but always out of stock in iherb.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Taking it for possible stomach ulcer and overall stomach discomfort. I'm taking other supplements and being careful with my diet so I can't say for sure this is helping me to feel better but I believe it is helping. Also, I take this for the zinc content which is an added bonus. Capsules are on the smaller side so easy to swallow.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I'm not sure if this worked for me as I still had some stomach issues while taking this. But I continued with this just to see if it takes a while to see any effects. I usually get some irritation with certain foods so this might not be the right solution to manage my irritable stomach.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

This is a great supplement to use for gastritis flare up. A little bit of a backstory... I had a mild case of gastritis back in August 2021. The endoscopy showed mild irritation of the stomach lining. At the time I only used Metamucil caps and probiotics. I also tried to eat a balanced diet. However, shortly after the winter holidays my stomach issues have gotten worse. I blame the stress of flying, yummy food, and countless desserts. The flare up was worse than last year, and I could hardly eat anything. I tried prescription medicine and although it helped some I knew once I stop taking it the pain will be worse again. Not to mention the side effects I had to deal with. I titrated the dose carefully and went off famotidine. I did my research and found Zinc L-carnosine to be the most helpful. The ingredients are of good quality in comparison to more expensive brands. I want to mention that my progress is slow because I do not take this supplement twice a day as suggested. I am being careful as I do not know if I am deficient in zinc. To be on a safe side, I take it once a day at night before bed. Also, make sure you either take a copper supplement at a different time in the day or eat plenty of copper rich foods. You also need to adjust your diet at least until you start feeling the difference in your symptoms. Try your best to eliminate the food items that cause you most discomfort while you take this supplement. If you take it the same way I do, you will feel the healing effects of this supplement in 4 weeks. This is not a medical advice.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

a friend recommend it to me for H.pylori condition and to help restore my gut lining and its definitely works, gonna buy again its good also for leaky gut

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

had stomach issues - with numerous times going to emergency ward. The Gastric Soothe 37.5 mg. has helped give me & my family a normal life.