HR

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

Best calcium i've taken sofar. Capsules are easy to swollow and has no taste/aftertaste whatsoever. No gastric irritation that im prone to with other supplements. I take 2 capsules at night before going to sleep as I have trouble falling asleep. Will definitely buy again.

79014f64-22d0-4f2d-9e16-c2eaef9a292a
Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Easy to swallow capsules. I am 75 years old and use this product for osteoporosis. I use it in combination with vitamin D3. Consistant quality. No unnecessary ingredients in the capsules.

Posted on Feb 17, 2021

I had the DEXA scan, and osteoporosis had barely increased! My doctor was concerned 2 years ago, but said this was insignificant. Easy to swallow, and coral supplies trace minerals other calcium supplements don't. I couldn't swallow the previous calcium supplement I took, as it had been enlarged to where I would choke on it. Hopefully with this, my next dexa scan will show improvement.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Came well packaged. Its a great supplement. Taking it for months now

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

It builds the immune system very well when taken immediately when a virus comes calling

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

quality is good and excellent

Posted on Mar 14, 2021

I think capsules are easier to absorb than tablets. This works for me and price si reasonable too.

7863d098-3abe-4c05-9e45-12fb4c3c79d5
Posted on Aug 3, 2021

Really like this one cause the capsule size is quite small

Posted on May 30, 2021

Easier for my mom to swallow in capsule form versus caplets. Disappointed that the product has been out of stock.

Posted on Aug 19, 2021