HR

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Tablet size is quite big. Not too hard to swallow as their surface is glossy. My wife struggles a bit though :). The label says it is highly absorbable and I bought it for this reason. So far obviously noticing no change. Taking one tablet in the morning, one before bed for better sleep.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

After years of trying various kinds of calcium supplements, I have finally found CCM Calcium, the best absorbent calcium form of all. Now my search is over. I can sit back and enjoy the benefit of this great product.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

my calcium is low cause doc destroyed function of my parathyreoids, I need 6 tablets during day, but 300 mg in one tablet is much better then 200mg. excellent!

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Good quality, small package but includes a lot of capsules, easy to use, serving size of the 1 tablet is big, taste is ok, frequency of use convinient

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Taking 5 of these tablets meets amount of Calcium prescribed by my doctor (1500mg/day; I'm 70years old). I take them in divided doses: 2 in the morning, 1 mid-day and 2 in the evening.

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

Love this brand and decided to try this calcium. So far I”m happy and I like that each capsule contains 300mg. Recommend them to everyone that need a calcium supplement.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

I've used this calcium for years because a nurse practitioner told me this is supposed to be the most highly absorbable form of calcium. The tablets are a bit large and sometimes hard to swallow but I make due since I want a good form of calcium.

Like my previsou mention, calcium got many types, mostly is calcium carbinate, which is the cheapest form, but difficult to absorb by our body(maybe just 30%). BEST CALCIUM FORM for our body to absorb is CALCIUM CITRATE MELATE, as per study, almost 90%. So normally i just buy calcium citrate or calcium ciltrate malate.

Posted on Feb 22, 2021

I have been using it for a while now, and it is absorbed in my body really well also in relation to the blood tests I did recently. Very pleased and recommend to everyone. It is very important to consume the vitamin according to the recommended amount so that it is absorbed well and efficiently :)

Posted on Jan 16, 2021

I've been taking it for last one year. my calcium levels which had gone below, came up within one month of use. It is correctly priced as compared to other brands. Citrate and Malate combination is also excellent. Don't forget to take vitamin D too ( but with some time gap).