HR

Posted on Mar 7, 2021

Vitamin B 6 plays a major role in controlling all kinds of processes in our body, a study in the Netherlands has shown. It also appears to be a miracle drug for reducing seizures, according to this study. My husband's autoimmune disease is now under control, without all kinds of chemical agents that suppress his immune system. This has been achieved by, among other things, taking vitamin B 6.

Posted on Feb 7, 2021

B6 is important for hormonal health. B6 helps to boost progesterone production. B6 helps the body make melatonin. It helps relieve symptoms of nausea. I bought it for this reason. Works well.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

value for money, I combine this one with another supplement and take together for synergy effect, it works fine.

Posted on Feb 2, 2021

Love Source Naturals products and the size of the tablets are small & smooth making them easy to swallow. Prices at iHerb are great too and free shipping is great too!

Posted on Dec 12, 2020

You should be very careful with a dosage of B6, because you can easily get overdose . Since you get vitamin B6 with different food sometimes you don't really need B6. This is what happened to me. After taking B6 for 2 months my blood work showed very high result .

Posted on Jun 20, 2021

This B6 vitamin is making me feel more happy, but at the same time I feel too wind up, maybe because I am hyperthyroid, and some supplements are not good for me

Posted on Jan 29, 2021

This is something that my doctor says I need and it works...I wish the tablets weren't so hard because I find that 50 mg works best for me...so I cut them in half but the product itself is fine.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I love this brand, it’s always high quality

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

Great product ,Great product ,Great product .

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

Great product ,Great product ,Great product .